Revenge of the Mummy Upgrades | Page 21 | Inside Universal Forums

Revenge of the Mummy Upgrades

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This won't take long, most of the work is being done overnight. Not sure of an exact date but I wouldn't be surprised to see this done with 4-5 days max.

We've been trying to tell you guys that for a while. :lol:

All this other Simpsons, Potter, and TF talk has thrown fans into a tizzy. Haha!

:lol: I guess with all the work they're putting into the other attractions, it's frustrating to see them half-a** this.

From what I've heard, I'm not going with ugly.

Not optimal, but not as bad as HTF has made it sound.

Of course, it could be. But right now I'm erring on the side of "wait and see".

I'm just gonna shut up and retract my previous few statements. Seems it will take just a little longer be a little bit more in depth than I recently thought. My fault! Sorry everyone my bad :lol:

I'm just gonna shut up and retract my previous few statements. Seems it will take just a little longer be a little bit more in depth than I recently thought. My fault! Sorry everyone my bad :lol:

Wow...we just can't rely on you for anything anymore!.... :lol:

Some pics I got today, feels really squeezed right now with the balloon on one side and the walls on the other.
8262942216_dd87d7772c.jpg

8261873181_974dedb2c3.jpg

8261872647_00f16731ab.jpg

8261872247_68e7f7e391.jpg

Reactions: Eric
Alright, here's the photos I caught earlier. I apologize for the less than stellar quality. The last few were taken in the rain.

WP_000409.jpg

WP_000410.jpg

WP_000413.jpg

WP_000414.jpg

WP_000415.jpg

This is why you're "Staff" and not "Insider"!

Quickly, everyone attack HTF for bringing good news :saw:

This is why you're "Staff" and not "Insider"!

Quickly, everyone attack HTF for bringing good news :saw:

Ehhh it happens, sometimes I share only part of the info I'm allowed to share. Sometimes I just misinterpret what I see which can actually be easy :lol: But in the end I still have great people around me :thumbs:

Now quiet on the set!

Really excited to see what they're going to do with this reboot. The 3rd mummy just tarnished an already roughly made series. I LOVE the mummy but they're pretty rough :lol:

This won't take long, most of the work is being done overnight. Not sure of an exact date but I wouldn't be surprised to see this done with 4-5 days max.

Sweet! ...oh no! What's that quote below me?!

Wait, what. :inquisitive:

I'm a huge fan of these little improvements all around the resort, but seriously...they're putting up construction walls at the finale of the Macy's Holiday Parade (and arguably, the best place to see the parade). I'd hope it's not going to take too long. Busy season has already started.

Islands of Adventure right now is their flagship park. It has no walls and will pull higher numbers. They need to get USF ready for Potter 2, and now is the time to do it.

Did anyone ride yesterday? I unfortunately did not get a chance and was wondering if the arcade is walled off from the inside as well.

Islands of Adventure right now is their flagship park. It has no walls and will pull higher numbers. They need to get USF ready for Potter 2, and now is the time to do it.

Did anyone ride yesterday? I unfortunately did not get a chance and was wondering if the arcade is walled off from the inside as well.

I rode yesterday, and I'm almost positive that the arcade was still open.

UHHHHH, yeah it does :lol: