Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

RIP Gwazi (1999-2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

I appreciate being direct, but..this is barebones as hell.

I am excited for this coaster, really. But..they should've given more than what was done in the sake of a media event.

Heck, BGT could've paired the ride's logo with the launch of Pin's, and it could've sold really nicely on day one of the hype train.

Interested to see how much the record is broken for US, whether by 5 or 10 feet. Either way, a RMC Hyper-Hybrid is an amazing thing to get excited over.

EDIT: From Thrillgeek,

Last edited:
I appreciate being direct, but..this is barebones as hell.

I am excited for this coaster, really. But..they should've given more than what was done in the sake of a media event.

Heck, BGT could've paired the ride's logo with the launch of Pin's, and it could've sold really nicely on day one of the hype train.

Interested to see how much the record is broken for US, whether by 5 or 10 feet. Either way, a RMC Hyper-Hybrid is an amazing thing to get excited over.

I don't think they have a name or theme yet and I bet we get it all in August.

I don't think they have a name or theme yet and I bet we get it all in August.

Then to be..perfectly frank: Why bother doing a tease of the cosater now, when they don't even have a proper name/theme settled? I can understand teasing things, but there are much better way's of doing things (see how CF handled Banshee & Copperhead Strike prior to announcement).

Status
Not open for further replies.