Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

RIP Gwazi (1999-2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As with any relationship, there will be lots of ups and downs and loopy loops.
Hopefully nobody ends up dead in a ditch, like my ex wi..........I mean, RMC....Does anyone think that Mark Rose is helping out with this project? How involved is he in the parks still?

Mark better be involved with this coaster! If this is one of his last projects before he retires in a few years I want him to go all out with this coaster because he deserves it and hes done so much to the park in 30 years, and BGT is very grateful for him. He's also one of the biggest fans of Gwazi and Im sure he wants to fix this ride and get it back the glory it once had when it opened. This park has a tradition with breaking records for their coasters so well see what records they go for next year!

BGT doesn’t need to wait because they know they’ve got the best thing coming in 2020

giphy.gif

I like the idea of announcing it now. They'll probably pump up Tigris in the build up and then drop the news about Gwazi. It allows them to pimp two things at once essentially and they still have the Tigris opening as another event and overall, it just lets people know that there's another coaster coming next year and that Gwazi is finally gonna be put back into action.

And a RMC isn't just some small announcement either, that's big news for the coaster community at-large.

Status
Not open for further replies.