Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Roundup Rodeo BBQ Restaurant - Toy Story Land

Based on what I’ve heard, that is the case.

Ah, I’m used to fast dining, where the kitchens are typically much smaller. It’ll still be interesting to see how many seats they’re able to get in there. That’s gonna be a real hot reservation.

I was going to say the dining area seemed quite box-y for a themed restaurant, and then I remembered the restaurant is literally a cardboard box lol.

toy-story-restaurant-roundup-rodeo-bbq-entrance-construction-02042020-3.jpg

This continues to sit here with no action at the moment. I suppose the park doesn't necessarily need the extra dining capacity at the moment, though.

We were talking about this in the TS Land thread and all joking aside, i'm glad to hear this restaurant is still happening and not just shelving the project, hoping people forget about it, and becoming a random backstage building.

This is still just kinda... here. However the doors are open and they painted part of the roof edges that might be seen from the land go away green, so I guess that's something.

Looking at the size of this building and the amount of land around the restaurant to even make it bigger, it's a little disappointing that this will be a restaurant when this could've been another ride plot. Could've had a solid dark ride here.

This is still just kinda... here. However the doors are open and they painted part of the roof edges that might be seen from the land go away green, so I guess that's something.

Looking at the size of this building and the amount of land around the restaurant to even make it bigger, it's a little disappointing that this will be a restaurant when this could've been another ride plot. Could've had a solid dark ride here.

A true Toy Story dark ride would be wonderful honestly

The land needs a sit down food option badly. What they have right now for food offerings is a joke.

The land needs a sit down food option badly. What they have right now for food offerings is a joke.
Imo, the needs a high capacity quick service more. The little shack that’s there is laughable and provides basically no seating.

At the very least, it’d be cool if there was some limited menu quick serve window at the front of this restaurant, essentially giving the land both a sit down and a second quick serve option.

When you realize it took Disney longer to build a restaurant than Universal has building a major ride like Hagrid's.

Yeah, I know Covid, but still.....three years for a restaurant!?

When you realize it took Disney longer to build a restaurant than Universal has building a major ride like Hagrid's.

Yeah, I know Covid, but still.....three years for a restaurant!?
And it's already been 6 months since they re-announced the restaurant when work restarted on it.