Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Roundup Rodeo BBQ Restaurant - Toy Story Land

DHS needs at least two additional high-capacity (2000+ per hour) attractions that have the pull of D-tickets, not E-tickets.

It needs a couple Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaids, really.
I love the Indy stunt show, but imo it's really time for it to go. It sits on such a large piece of land and only performs a few times per day rather than having a ride that will constantly eat people being in that spot. It's time for a lot of the shows in the park to go.

I like what Universal does for shows where they use street space for entertainment and it then allows them for every available inch of parks to be on the table for replacement/new rides. DHS is in a position where it's small enough to where I think this is a necessary route for Disney to take. Less permanent show locations, more rides, and bulk up on street entertainment.

Well, part of "fixing" the park was changing the layout of the park, so there was always going to be a lot of replacement, especially with the SWGE/TSL area. The Echo Lake and Animation Courtyard could use the same "fixing" in order to really give this park a proper layout. RNRC getting a retheme is inevitable as well as needed.

They were on the right track with DHS in terms of making it a respectable park, the problem was that they stopped investing in the park.
and....Animal Kingdom continues down that same road....unfortunately.

Didn't think of it until now, but I do think it's a bit curious that Disney said this was going to be a Spring 2023 opening now and then yesterday when they revealed dates for a bunch of stuff, this was suspiciously left out and still has no opening date.

Didn't think of it until now, but I do think it's a bit curious that Disney said this was going to be a Spring 2023 opening now and then yesterday when they revealed dates for a bunch of stuff, this was suspiciously left out and still has no opening date.
Do we think they'll just Universal this and open it without warning?

Oh...

The animation building in the background just adds insult to injury to this whole thing.
roundup-rodeo-character-mural-01142023-3-1920x1280.jpg

roundup-rodeo-character-mural-01142023-2-1920x1280.jpg

Oh...

The animation building in the background just adds insult to injury to this whole thing.
roundup-rodeo-character-mural-01142023-3-1920x1280.jpg

roundup-rodeo-character-mural-01142023-2-1920x1280.jpg

Muh sight lines.

Is this the first confirmation that the restaurant will be family style? I missed that detail if they revealed it earlier.

These are some Star Wars Celebration level of food names here.

Obviously this place is gonna be overpriced as crap, but based on the pics of the food, it's giving me a lot of Whispering Canyon and Trails End (especially since Trails End turned to family style after COVID). I've been to Trails a few times since it's been a family style and I really enjoy it there and it seems roughly the same type of food, although this restaurant will probably be close to twice the price of Trails so....