(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live? | Page 90 | Inside Universal Forums

(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
In the end USF has become an event park (unfortunately) where HHN and Mardi Grass are raking in tons of money. Universal doesn't unfortunately feel the need to add. At least I'm glad they added the fountain show, Bourne and soon a Minion attraction so the park is far from left behind but it needs more love when you look at the almost perfect IOA.

Last edited:
Anyone else just think this plot of land will go whenever MIB goes and we get a new land? I kinda suspect a Kung Fu Panda land could takeover world showcase/FF plot. The visuals from across the lagoon could be nice.

I oddly don’t see a Potter ride going here

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
Now he didn't say that...

But I will. It is.
Dusting off this thread, But I take what you are saying is Dreamworks will expand and take over Springfield/Simpsons, MIB, and the FF stage. Any time frame on when this will happen post EU opening and what DreamWorks IP are in consideration for this second part expansion?

Dusting off this thread, But I take what you are saying is Dreamworks will expand and take over Springfield/Simpsons, MIB, and the FF stage. Any time frame on when this will happen post EU opening and what DreamWorks IP are in consideration for this second part expansion?
I think she was just saying that Kung Fu Panda is part of the KidZone redo. Don't think it'll expand too far out of that plot

I think she was just saying that Kung Fu Panda is part of the KidZone redo. Don't think it'll expand too far out of that plot
Oh Maybe it will expand out to Simpsons only that location where USF's Springfield is would be an ideal location for a Shrek mini land if Shrek 5 comes out and does well enough to relaunch the Shrek franchise.

I definitely did not mean that. I’ve not heard that. I don’t think that is planned. That is a huge amount of real estate.

No worries... but also, there's a TON of expansion space behind and between Simpsons and MiB that could be utilized someday too! We may see these areas change up down the road, someday.
I was always think Universal and pull a Disney and use that backstage area for the theme park.

So I haven't been keeping up on this... is the FFL replacement dead until after EU opens? Potter or not (I actually prefer not!), I think everyone agrees something needs to be done with this corner of the park soon; it's sad and underutilized as it exists.

So I haven't been keeping up on this... is the FFL replacement dead until after EU opens? Potter or not (I actually prefer not!), I think everyone agrees something needs to be done with this corner of the park soon; it's sad and underutilized as it exists.

Nothing is happening there prior to Epic Universe. And there's no guarantee that the FF plot will be the next area they address when Universal's attention finally turns back to USF after EU, either.

I would like to see multiple large projects (including a FF replacement) happen at USF all at once immediately after EU opens, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Nothing is happening there prior to Epic Universe. And there's no guarantee that the FF plot will be the next area they address when Universal's attention finally turns back to USF after EU, either.

I would like to see multiple large projects (including a FF replacement) happen at USF all at once immediately after EU opens, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
My guess is post EU the areas that will be addressed at USF will include the Simpsons/Springfield and maybe a dark ride expansion to the DWA KidZone retheme. That could maybe expand out and take over Simpsons (Shrek dark ride anyone?)

Reactions: RFRees and belloq87