Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live?

The puzzle theatre show themed to Potter with a sitdown, Mythos quality restaurant attached is what I want here to extend Diagon. It’s hard to have the land from Diagon, to MIB, just be Facade tho. So hopefully the restaurant can be accessible outside of Diagon.

too simple of a name

DreamWorks SING-Along: Can't Stop This Feeling Magical Adventure - The Show!
I think this should take the stage in the Production Way area. It would fit with A) the Illuminations IP in area, and with the music theming of RRR in the area.

Or take the old Blue Man Group / Nickelodeon building. (They'd have to restructure the side entrance though.)

A Scott Pilgrim ANYTHING would be awesome. Wish the movie did better, I don’t think we’ll ever see the IP in the parks.

Looks like universal is producing this for Netflix so they are still supporting the IP

Looks like universal is producing this for Netflix so they are still supporting the IP
Still don’t see it in the parks, far too niche for any real presence.

People always say these empty theater spaces should be utilized but I never see any concrete ideas about what properties Uni should use.