Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Sapphire Falls Resort

Sapphire Falls is accepting online reservations for May 18 and beyond. No announcement has been made to reopen that I’ve seen, so it could just be a placeholder that gets moved later.

Edit: Aventura was still not showing up on that date - only Sapphire Falls.

Official now.

Official now.

This is definitely good news, and considering I'll be down there when it opens, I may just be tempted to hop over to see if SWT is open since I've yet to go there.
Sapphire was home base for me when I returned to the parks in 2018, and it's honestly a nice moderate hotel. Definitely one of the factors why I feel Uni's hotel game is pretty strong.

Strong Water Tavern....is the best bar at Universal...great drinks and interesting, tasty small plate menu....Plus real sofas on the outside deck. A great view and tremendous ambiance.

I haven't been to Strong Water yet, but the small plates look fantastic and I'm always down for good drinks. I'll have to make it a priority on my next trip. Any suggestions for best small plates and drinks?

Looks like i picked a perfect week for some liver abuse. I've been to strong water once, but only really for one drink at the bar. Will take my time there either thursday or friday night.

I haven't been to Strong Water yet, but the small plates look fantastic and I'm always down for good drinks. I'll have to make it a priority on my next trip. Any suggestions for best small plates and drinks?
There's almost two dozen, from different nation's to choose from. Every one we've had (more than half of the choices) were good. Generally the two of us order three plates and we split them up. My personal fav drink is the Tavern Grog....but they all look good.