Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

SeaWorld Reintroduces After-2 p.m. Unlimited Admission

Just like any other "fun card" or other passes that you pay for a day and play the rest of the year, you have to pay for parking. At $14 a pop if you go more than 3 times you are spending more money than if you got the annual pass that is actually good for a year and you can go whenever. Now obviously if you have a very large family, this could be a deal, but for one or two people I don't seeing this being much of a deal.

Just like any other "fun card" or other passes that you pay for a day and play the rest of the year, you have to pay for parking. At $14 a pop if you go more than 3 times you are spending more money than if you got the annual pass that is actually good for a year and you can go whenever. Now obviously if you have a very large family, this could be a deal, but for one or two people I don't seeing this being much of a deal.

Very good points and not sure if this pass will go over well but it could with locals. It all depends on what time they stop charging full or any price for parking.

A good thing is getting an AP and then Fun Cards for the rest of the family. I was thinking about doing that for my family. The only negative is that the Fun Card goes through the end of the year, while an AP goes for a full 12 months, and people with fun cards have to be with the AP holder, otherwise they have to pay for parking and get no discounts in the park.