Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

SeaWorld San Diego

I think SeaWorld can carve out its own market in the San Diego area. It'll be similar to BGT having its Tampa Bay market even though HHN pulls from there as well. Granted, I am less familiar with the play between San Diego and LA.
There are no big haunts in SD and most LA people already consider SD to be a weekend trip type of place. There would not be a ton of crossover/competition from the LA haunts which could be a good or bad thing

This is...a massive bit of news. I wonder if this is of the result of a potential batch of meetings with Disney, CAPA, and Newsom/co. on allowing Amusement Parks to enter into the same field as Zoos, allowing out of states (Albeit with a modified guideline).

Pretty sure Knott's, Disney & Universal will remain CA resident for a few months..

SeaWorld is still technically a "zoo/educational experience with a few thrills"

It's possible, but I feel being a Six Flags owned park & having more rides than animal encounters might prevent it from using the "zoo/educational" excuse (but roller coasters = science/physics). Also, I just don't know how many out-of-state people are clamoring to go there instead of Magic Mountain

So thinking of getting a the highest Sea World Pass
My question is the current Free Guest ticket you can use day one is onlu until June 25th...does that mean 26th their will be a new quest ticket you can use day one?

I saw something floating around the Internet that Seaworld San Diego is going to have a press conference next week. Mild speculation about an opening but who now with these clowns. 3 new rides collecting dust makes no sense.