Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Secret Life of Pets: Off the Leash - General Discussion

And some of those animatronics could hit hit ya hard, as one poor unfortunate boat jumper in Pirates found out the hard way

So I saw some old classmates post on Instagram of them visiting the park, and a couple of the photos were of them laying on the bed in the queue and touching the animatronics. I’m not going to comment or tell them not to do that though because I’m not a wet towel.

What I’m getting at is do you think they’re going to add more barriers to stop stuff like that? I feel like this is a common occurrence.

I feel like barriers will be added over time and the paint/dry wall changed on some of the sections to something more reliable. Some parts already have scratches and filth, especially on the walls.

Universal defines it as a puppet.

Do they associate Donkey as a puppet as-well?

The Snowball puppet looks too stiff to be done by that of a live actor directly behind that of the hidden wood panels. Could they be opting for a situation to where it is a controlled puppet, with mechanical movement while someone else pilots from within the Courtyard buildings? That's been my best guess off the top of my head, especially when looking at it.

Do they associate Donkey as a puppet as-well?

The Snowball puppet looks too stiff to be done by that of a live actor directly behind that of the hidden wood panels. Could they be opting for a situation to where it is a controlled puppet, with mechanical movement while someone else pilots from within the Courtyard buildings? That's been my best guess off the top of my head, especially when looking at it.

They define Donkey as a puppet, yes, and look to hire performers with puppeteering experience.

So is that "temporary" outdoor queue outside of pets permanent? They seem to have ditched VQ now and let the standby line reach upwards of 75mins, even adding more rows and length towards the cast member gate. Area just doesn't look appealing with everything going on out there.

One thing I have observed for the last few weeks is how poorly managed the merge between the general line and express line. It is done at a junction about halfway through the queue. The first fee weeks they had a TM there managing both lines to make sure there were no issues of the 2 lines coming together. Now it is a free for all. So as the Express line merges with the main line people get mad because they think the Express line is cutting. It is really poorly designed if there is no team member to manage any the process.