Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Secret Life of Pets: Off the Leash - Waits, Uptime, & Virtual Line

Feb 15, 2012
SLOP HEADER.jpg

Discuss waits, uptime, and Virtual Line tips for Secret Life of Pets: Off the Leash. Please limit double posting.

I hope this ride does, will be an easy first thing to get as your walking in the park then head to Potter and then down stairs for some JW.

Anyone know if Express passes still need a Virtual Queue?

For UO virtual queues, express were allowed in at anytime. The app mentions SLoP is available for express, so you probably won’t need the virtual queue as well.

Edit: Can someone clarify on how VQ works? Can you reserve a specific time frame to return (ie between 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM), or is it like you enter a queue, and the app notifies you when it’s your return window?

Last edited:
Yeah for sure they need to figure it out, I think it should be 10-15 mins once you get in line to getting on this ride. Its a Virtual Q, the point of it is to save space and save me time. So hope they adjust the rates

So if you don’t get a virtual line pass, you’re essentially screwed, right? We’re going next Tuesday, the plan being to get our VL passes (hopefully) when the park opens, but since this’ll be my first experience with a virtual queue, I just wanna confirm out of curiosity that there’s no standby line for the unfortunate souls who don’t manage to nab a spot in the VQ.

So if you don’t get a virtual line pass, you’re essentially screwed, right? We’re going next Tuesday, the plan being to get our VL passes (hopefully) when the park opens, but since this’ll be my first experience with a virtual queue, I just wanna confirm out of curiosity that there’s no standby line for the unfortunate souls who don’t manage to nab a spot in the VQ.

From my experience, yesterday, early in the AM there was no virtual queue, I couldn’t reserve anything, it said head straight to the line. Later in the day, they said only virtual queue reservations and express would be allowed to ride, and those reservations were all booked by 2:30 or so.