Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Seuss Landing Expansion Speculation

Let me be the first to say its probably nothing, but numerous suits were walking backstage of Suess Landing this week. They seemed to be interested in the area directly behind the Cat in the Hat as well as the gate in-between NBA City and IOA's main turnstiles. Just sharing what I personally saw.

Let me be the first to say its probably nothing, but numerous suits were walking backstage of Suess Landing this week. They seemed to be interested in the area directly behind the Cat in the Hat as well as the gate in-between NBA City and IOA's main turnstiles. Just sharing what I personally saw.

That's pretty interesting. Other than an attraction, what could that be for?

I like the idea of stretching out and using every inch of space IOA has. They got to make the most of that tiny space they have! Plus an extra family attraction in IOA would help a lot

A LOT. That goes for both parks.

Can't be for HHN, right? I mean Seuss is off limits.

Interesting...
Kind of..if I remember correctly the crossover for HHN14 had you going through Seuss...picture the MIB area and that is what it was atmosphere wise, dark with creepy music..The architecture of Suess mixed with the creepy music did make it rather eerie though but that is beside the point. I'm still rooting for a Grinch family coaster, but if the mine train coaster in JP is true I'm rooting for a Lorax ride of some kind.

Hmmm....

IMG_1019.jpg

That show building in the back is CITH, and out of frame directly to the right is NBA City.

I've been saying for a while that the resort needs another family dark ride with no height restriction, ala Cat in the Hat. The Lorax would be a great choice - just base it off the story book/animated special, not the movie.

Love the torn fabric on the gate in that picture. A $20 fix... and yet. Also curious that there are only men in that picture. Guess women don't do theme park decision stuff.

It's a no brainier that IOA needs more "kid friendly" attractions. The park is still compared to Six Flags on other boards due to it being too roller coaster heavy.:doh: However, the biggest complaint that I see repeatedly is that all of the attractions suitable for small children are already located in Seuss. I can understand if that's the only location were expansion is possible but there are other islands that could use the attraction more. What that could be... I have not the slightest clue.