Shipyard 32: Horrors Unhinged (HHN 32) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Shipyard 32: Horrors Unhinged (HHN 32)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I straight up avoid this area now when I visit HHN. Complete bottle neck. I had to shove my way past a group of people stopped in the middle of the zone for selfies with the scare actors. This area needs a complete redesign for next year.

Kinda hope they just get rid of the Oddfellow truck and the cage with tinkerbell. It causes a horrendous bottleneck that actors don't even approach it, just stay off to the sides.

• Sad
Reactions: Lucky Planet
I straight up avoid this area now when I visit HHN. Complete bottle neck. I had to shove my way past a group of people stopped in the middle of the zone for selfies with the scare actors. This area needs a complete redesign for next year.

I'm afraid that they will probably end up erasing it as a scarezone area. It's very sad. But it's coming. It should always be chainsaws.

Oddfellows truck needed to go next to the werewolf guy by the other side.

Reactions: Midnight Detective
Shoutout to these casts!! They have been absolutely killing it the past few weeks and have definitely been the most aggressive zone of the event. Vamp may take top spot for pure energy through such a large plot of land, but Shipyard is absolutely my favorite with great costumes, sets, and incredible performers giving every scare their all with rapid, big, and close quarters movements.

Shoutout to these casts!! They have been absolutely killing it the past few weeks and have definitely been the most aggressive zone of the event. Vamp may take top spot for pure energy through such a large plot of land, but Shipyard is absolutely my favorite with great costumes, sets, and incredible performers giving every scare their all with rapid, big, and close quarters movements.

Actors are great working their best with what they're given, but heavily restricted by the zone's design.