Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Shrek 4D Memorial Thread (USF)

I will say as someone who was ready for Shrek to go for a while and didn't care for it much, I had fun at the final showing.

Likewise. This was an experience that my girlfriend and I will I'll remember for a long time. I loved how every line of dialogue was being quoted during the preshow.

We spoke with some team members right before the show and they told us how they were all being transferred to different rides. One of them pulled out a "scroll" that had their reassignments to a new land. I thought it was really cool that they had a fun and themed way for them to get their new positions. They said it was fine for me to take a photo, but it has the team members name on it, so I won't be posting. Below is what was printed on it though..

"HEAR YE! HEAR YE!

By the order of LORD FARQUAAD!

It is required for YOU, his Loyal and Honorable Henchman to assist a new and distant Land!

As you embark on this Quest, fear not for Castle Duloc will always be your home!"

It's then "signed" by Shrek and has a stamp of the attraction they're heading to.

Universal always seems to go an extra step with employees when an attraction closes. At DISASTER! We go a private last show (a bit off-normal lol), a gigantic buffet with a huge cake (complete with a clapper saying "Thats a wrap!") and a special T-Shirt that says "Muther Nature" on the front, and "Closing Production Crew"" and the date on the back.

Universal always seems to go an extra step with employees when an attraction closes. At DISASTER! We go a private last show (a bit off-normal lol), a gigantic buffet with a huge cake (complete with a clapper saying "Thats a wrap!") and a special T-Shirt that says "Muther Nature" on the front, and "Closing Production Crew"" and the date on the back.

That's awesome that they go to that extent. It's not something I had ever thought about before. They also made some closing team shirts for Shrek too. I figure those are alright to post since they were wearing them during the last show.

Attachments

• IMG_6158.jpg
    IMG_6158.jpg
    418.6 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_6157.jpg
    IMG_6157.jpg
    405.6 KB · Views: 44
That's awesome that they go to that extent. It's not something I had ever thought about before. They also made some closing team shirts for Shrek too. I figure those are alright to post since they were wearing them during the last show.
Here's a pic of just the cake (I stand corrected, the clapper was over on the buffet!)

Attachments

• IMG_1019.JPG
    IMG_1019.JPG
    470.1 KB · Views: 33
The nonsense I'd buy if I had those 2020 COVID unemployment checks again. :lol:

Do we know where exactly this is?
Lakeland Antique Mall apparently.

yes, it is at the Antique mall in Lakeland -- here is a pic of a part not seen above -- they have a decent collection of HHN stuff as well!

s2.jpg