Shrek 4D Memorial Thread (USF) | Page 69 | Inside Universal Forums

Shrek 4D Memorial Thread (USF)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
People in a hurry pushing through the people standing?

I can see this working out like the moving walkways to parking.
I wonder if the “walkway” will be narrow enough so that you can not pass others and remain in single file, and perhaps have graphic circles for people to stand on. This along with some sort of pre show saying you will be turned into a minion or zapped if you walk could do enough to make this a minimal issue.

How about there are sectional dividers to keep each party from walking ahead. The belt moves into place. Stops. You play the game in front of you. Then it moves again. Stops. And everyone moves at once and stops at same time.

Toy Story Mania, standing.

How about there are sectional dividers to keep each party from walking ahead. The belt moves into place. Stops. You play the game in front of you. Then it moves again. Stops. And everyone moves at once and stops at same time.

This could be really cool honestly. If there’s a way to keep score like MIB I could see people really enjoying it honestly

This has me more interested into this idea, would it be a simiar system like Spider-Man in DCA, using your hands to play the games? Or will there be some sort of “gun” device that will travel along with you. And most importantly will I be able to buy something in the gift shop to make my score higher, perhaps a banana? :grin:

I miss when the rumor for this was a trackless ride where your car would hit different random stalls at villain con, and you'd have to ride it multiple times to hit them all.

Reactions: therock and natespf