Six Flags Fright Fest 2022 | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Six Flags Fright Fest 2022

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
And people still take Fright Fest seriously? That is literally one of the worst mazes I have ever seen. Not to mention the fact a brand new maze is opening two weeks late and then 3 hours into the first night its open. Did they start building this thing YESTERDAY? I'm appalled by all the circumstances surrounding this event more and more every year. And I don't miss it the tiniest bit.

Reactions: Freak
And people still take Fright Fest seriously? That is literally one of the worst mazes I have ever seen. Not to mention the fact a brand new maze is opening two weeks late and then 3 hours into the first night its open. Did they start building this thing YESTERDAY? I'm appalled by all the circumstances surrounding this event more and more every year. And I don't miss it the tiniest bit.
To add even more salt to the wound, this is literally their first new maze in YEARS.

So watched the video of the maze again....yeah I just don't get it. While Universal is literally adding more to the event then ever....this is the best Six Flags can do?

I know Red was old..but at least the sets were cool. Besides the one laze room, I didn't see any sets that were cool or even fun. It was just the poor actors yelling

Reactions: Rideguy70 and Freak