Six Flags Fright Fest 2024 (Magic Mountain) | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Six Flags Fright Fest 2024 (Magic Mountain)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I recently took the WB tour, and asked an employee about that. While obviously hearsay, they essentially said they didn't make enough money off the event to make it worthwhile (especially when accounting for all the lost backlot filming time monies)
Yeah, I heard it was a great event because not many people were going

But wish they tried again, now if they had the event like 200 Vloggers would be there night one advertising it for you

*waves hand* Worked the event & was on call as "active back-up" for the entire run due to working staff at HHN too. I almost got to be a Conjuring demon, but Universal had changed our scheduling :sob: ...as for my roles, I was Freddy Krueger & Exorcist "guest".

"Horror Made Here" was pretty much sold out every night. The "didn't make enough money" is a load of crap. Was it perfect? Hell no, but I noticed a drastic difference between "media night" & "opening night" as far as event quality. It just needed minor house tweaks (Conjuring. IT).

They took 2019 off because of backlot shuffling (WB Ranch sold off, new offices etc). BUT they did have every intention of returning. UNFORTUNATELY, 2020 happened + the Discovery merger (takeover). We already have seen that Zaslav is trash.. so yea.

/End rant.
GIVE US ARKHAM ASYLUM!!! (It was so good)

Reactions: Jerroddragon