Six Flags Magic Mountain | Page 140 | Inside Universal Forums

Six Flags Magic Mountain

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Quit easter morning. Construction looks like it is moving. Flash pass improvements continue. Season pass and member flash pass add on now available via app. No longer need to get it at the flash pass center. Season flash pass is a great value

Attachments

• 24E77FB4-0DB7-418D-B6C2-4A77569842F0.jpeg
    24E77FB4-0DB7-418D-B6C2-4A77569842F0.jpeg
    138.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 4677C33D-DD05-4CD8-8DD2-FE1B3777B3D3.jpeg
    4677C33D-DD05-4CD8-8DD2-FE1B3777B3D3.jpeg
    162.9 KB · Views: 14
I love that Flash Pass is on the app... it's so nice not to have to visit the office anymore. It's also great that once you get a pass (at least for FOL membership passes), it's good all day long.

However, as of yesterday, Flash Pass had been removed from the app. Unless it only appears when you're in the park now? Or maybe it's just a glitch? But it's not on my app anymore, and it was before, even if I wasn't in the park. I'm hoping it's just a glitch or maintenance, because it's a huge upgrade to the park.

now that you mention it I scanned the QR code and it took me to the website. So I didn’t use the app but still was better than having to wait in line to get skip the line or flash pass.
I love that Flash Pass is on the app... it's so nice not to have to visit the office anymore. It's also great that once you get a pass (at least for FOL membership passes), it's good all day long.

However, as of yesterday, Flash Pass had been removed from the app. Unless it only appears when you're in the park now? Or maybe it's just a glitch? But it's not on my app anymore, and it was before, even if I wasn't in the park. I'm hoping it's just a glitch or maintenance, because it's a huge upgrade to the park.

Reactions: Rideguy70
oh sick they added it for Apocalypse too! i knew about Tatsu's new one but awesome to see it there too. pls do twisted colossus next six flags.

edit: just read they're adding it for twisted too that's awesome. X2 next then lol

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Finally hitting up MM for the first time in June. Anyone have any solid dining suggestions or am I better off just getting food outside the park?

It's basically all standard theme park fare. Full Throttle Bar has a bit more of a unique selection, but don't get expectations too high. Two locations now have Asian Chicken bowls (Food Etc, and Chop Six if it's open), and there's some mexican food at Food Etc. as well (and as Freak stated, Twin Charged Tacos is rarely open), but I haven't yet been to either location, so haven't tried it. There's also baked potatoes and wings by Full Throttle, but I haven't tried them either.

If you don't want standard food (pizza, burgers, chicken strips), I'd go outside the park. For fast options, there's some places just north of the park (Jimmy Dean's, Tommy's Del Taco), and a mall a mile or two away by side streets. Our to go places outside the park are Chop Shop for salads, Crumbl Cookies, Pei Wei, Islands, Cafe Rio, Pick Up Stix, or Mod Pizza.

Last edited:
Also if you’re into breakfast burritos, Jimmy Deans just down the Old Road not far from the park at all. The have the best breakfast burritos in the Galaxy. Highly recommend you stop by there before you go in the park. Breakfast burrito with chorizo will change your life.

Flash pass is back on the app. Used it this morning

Flash pass is back on the app. Used it this morning

It did return to the app a few days later, I used it myself about a week ago. However, if you click it, it now takes you to a mobile website for all Flass Pass reservations. If I recall, it used to be all within the app itself, which I sort of preferred. But as long as it works, I suppose beggars can't be choosers.