Six Flags Magic Mountain | Page 52 | Inside Universal Forums

Six Flags Magic Mountain

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
There is actually relevancy for Kids World, as there was a leak of a site with that name and a list of various attractions. And from what it seems on that Reddit post, apparently the one who leaked Twisted Cyclone and Fright Fest for SFOG can confirm the 2019 project for that.

Also, and I'll comment to SFMM..there is accuracy to that.
wait... Accuracy to the youtube video or reddit post?

also he just lists the names and descriptions... No ride manufactures in the reddit post

Reactions: Magic-Man
wait... Accuracy to the youtube video or reddit post?

also he just lists the names and descriptions... No ride manufactures in the reddit post

I was meaning to the reddit post. That said, after looking at what he said, he may of just of been collecting what others have said on other platforms.

That said, I am honestly just going with it, as I was told one thing, led to another; and now I'm just as confused as anyone else when it comes to SFMM. The only things I know that are concrete are of Apocalypse getting some love and Adrenaline Alley.

If this turns out to be a true, what a MASSIVE, MASSIVE DISAPPOINTMENT! MM is already known for padding their coaster count with 4 kiddie coasters, so if they add this family coaster it will be a shame.

I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out be a lame coaster like this. The park has been trying to appeal more to families and younger crowds so this would make sense for them.

The guy in the video said that he's been talking to staff all around the park and this is what he's been hearing. Obviously, I'm taking it with a grain of salt, but it does sound plausible.

@Chris Galindo Is there a possibility that it could be this lame kiddie coaster?

Its the parks 20th coaster.... I Highly doubt its going to be a "family coaster"..

And nobody in the park knows whats going in.... Especially the ride ops and such...

If this is the coaster I'm going to LMAO at all the fanboys heads exploding as Cedar Point fans laugh all the way to Steel Vengeance and back.

The backlash will be swift and savage if SF pisses away SFMM's 20th like this.

One of three things better have happened...

This better be the ultimate red herring to throw everyone off or...

SFMM better had turned this family coaster up to Lech like intensity or...

There better be a second S&S coaster added to the mix

Otherwise...the Full Throttle disappointment will have nothing on this.

Reactions: Freak

If this turns out to be a true, what a MASSIVE, MASSIVE DISAPPOINTMENT! MM is already known for padding their coaster count with 4 kiddie coasters, so if they add this family coaster it will be a shame.

I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out be a lame coaster like this. The park has been trying to appeal more to families and younger crowds so this would make sense for them.

The guy in the video said that he's been talking to staff all around the park and this is what he's been hearing. Obviously, I'm taking it with a grain of salt, but it does sound plausible.

@Chris Galindo Is there a possibility that it could be this lame kiddie coaster?

Neither of the coasters shown are kiddie coasters, and SFMM needs a family coaster. Not to mention there’s an anniversary coming up in a couple of years, so there might be a second coaster on the way.

Reactions: Dhdhddh
Magic Mountain didn't necessarily tease anything record-breaking, so it seems that any disappointment here is the result of enthusiast hype. Maybe "Racing Towards Bigger Thrills In 2019" threw some people off, but it's pretty vague as far as teasers go.

Reactions: Rideguy70
Of course they need more family coasters. But #20 needed to be among the best imo. The other coaster coming is probably that crazy looking Superman revamp. Again, what's with these 20 second Rides?

Meanwhile, have fun watching SF Great America steal the spotlight.

Last edited:
Reactions: SOCAL110 and Freak