Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Six Flags Magic Mountain

Judging from the position of those footings, they've really cut into the Riddler/Hall of Justice courtyard. I wonder if that will leave enough space there? It doesn't look like there's any space to walk between the pylons anywhere.

As things didn't come out at the end of August, I wonder what's the reason for Six Flags Corp not announcing the single rail. Could they be holding the announcement for a more opportune time, like DC Fandome? Maybe have it as a panel so they can talk in-depth on the coaster and the theme? I've been thinking about this for a while; as it could make sense. Especially if it's going to tie into a upcoming film.

Saw a Video on Six Flags Fright Fest

The Sewers Maze was not running last weekend, anyone hear if it will be open this coming weekend?

My guess is they'll announce this next year around Spring time in an effort to not make the wait towards opening feel long.

Just got back from Fright Fest

Was a Busy Day Parked in the dirt lot wayyyy down at the end
Confusion on where you could buy the Fright Fest Wrist Band, most CMs had no idea besides the front location withe the huge over an hour wait that they seem to be incapable every year of managing
Ordered Food from The App was Pending for over 4 hours, just checked it now and its ready to be picked up......what a joke
All mazes and scare zones have about 1/3 the normal amount of scare actors some of the mazes feel empty but not in a spooky way and most scare zones you could walk in without even seeing anyone at all without looking for them
Line Management on AfterMath Chaos is really bad, and one of the CM's didn't even know the express line was a thing

Overall it's a really underwhelming year, the parks have gotten just worst over the past year (many rides just down...for no reason), CM's are not being trained correctly, Scare Actors just didnt have that much energy besides a few stand outs like the Creepy Girl crawling on the ground in a maze and one woman who rushed from behind a window. But unless you MUST go this to me is a skip event, its overcrowded, no new mazes, understaffed and that is including scare actors. The whole thing feels so unprofessional for how busy they seem

Just got back from Fright Fest

Was a Busy Day Parked in the dirt lot wayyyy down at the end
Confusion on where you could buy the Fright Fest Wrist Band, most CMs had no idea besides the front location withe the huge over an hour wait that they seem to be incapable every year of managing
Ordered Food from The App was Pending for over 4 hours, just checked it now and its ready to be picked up......what a joke
All mazes and scare zones have about 1/3 the normal amount of scare actors some of the mazes feel empty but not in a spooky way and most scare zones you could walk in without even seeing anyone at all without looking for them
Line Management on AfterMath Chaos is really bad, and one of the CM's didn't even know the express line was a thing

Overall it's a really underwhelming year, the parks have gotten just worst over the past year (many rides just down...for no reason), CM's are not being trained correctly, Scare Actors just didnt have that much energy besides a few stand outs like the Creepy Girl crawling on the ground in a maze and one woman who rushed from behind a window. But unless you MUST go this to me is a skip event, its overcrowded, no new mazes, understaffed and that is including scare actors. The whole thing feels so unprofessional for how busy they seem
The problem with SFMM is their Halloween event is included with your pass/membership, which I'm sure 95% of the people there that night had. I know alot of people don't even do the mazes and are just there for the late night ride time and scarezones till 1am.
There are multiple maze wristband booths along with the one at the entrance but the park does a poor job of telling guests there are other ones throughout the park. Fright Fest PRO TIP: The booth by Gold Rusher generally never has a line

The problem with SFMM is their Halloween event is included with your pass/membership, which I'm sure 95% of the people there that night had. I know alot of people don't even do the mazes and are just there for the late night ride time and scarezones till 1am.
There are multiple maze wristband booths along with the one at the entrance but the park does a poor job of telling guests there are other ones throughout the park. Fright Fest PRO TIP: The booth by Gold Rusher generally never has a line
Was not open tonight

went there because a blogger had a video. I asked cms on the area when it would open and or where to buy a pass let alone an express pass and got a different answer from everyone I talked to

it’s just not well organized, I got passes ok this little shop on the hill but most cms told me to go to near west cost racers, so when I’m in that area I ask around and no one knows there is a ticket booth in the corner near Aftermath

also they do not sell express online or just at most ticket booths. Why? No reason even if it’s literally just another wrist band

SFMM seems to be dropping hints again
5fEmKCz.jpg

Also, apparently the theme of the ride has changed several times since inception. The one they decided on may disappoint some people. For me personally, it makes sense considering the sausage-fest of all the other super hero names in the area lol

Last edited:
Also, apparently the theme of the ride has changed several times since inception. The one they decided on may disappoint some people. For me personally, it makes since considering the sausage-fest of all the other super hero names in the area lol
I mean besides Harley or Wonder Woman (which she has a "ride" and six flags is cheap) not many female hero's that are BIG in the DC world, not like over at Marvel that is slowly bringing more and more females to lead

Joker because of the Q is what I would not mind as a theme, Nightwing would be cool but 100% that isn't happening

Teen Titian's, Aquaman (for a water ride or water coast hybrid) and Blue Beetle would be my top 3 after Nightwing.

Also, apparently the theme of the ride has changed several times since inception. The one they decided on may disappoint some people. For me personally, it makes since considering the sausage-fest of all the other super hero names in the area lol

This lines up with stuff I've heard too, so maybe the original rumors of it being villain themed aren't far off.

The four possible names I heard were Joker, Shazam, Sinestro, and Robin. I'm guessing it'll likely be one of the heroes.

Breaking news:

Looks like Tatsu is getting a paint job over the winter. The ride will supposedly close in November for a long awaited upgrade. Including a new paint job and some station upgrades. Rumored new colors are Green, Red and Orange (all rumored, could change).

Last edited:
Breaking news:

Looks like Tatsu is getting a paint job over the winter. The ride will supposedly close in November for a long awaited upgrade. Including a new paint job and some station upgrades. Rumored new colors are Green, Red and Orange (all rumored, could change).
Why not close it after the Holidays in January? The green looks like it’ll be interesting! Hope the station upgrades include buying a 4th train so they can run 3 while the other is in refurb. Never understood why they ran two stations with only two trains.

Why not close it after the Holidays in January? The green looks like it’ll be interesting! Hope the station upgrades include buying a 4th train so they can run 3 while the other is in refurb. Never understood why they ran two stations with only two trains.
Because it’s magic mountain.