Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Six Flags Magic Mountain

What flat ride would you guys like to see next to this thing/2022 addition? i personally would love to see a Funtime booster of the 32 seat variety . Perhaps even a Zamperla endeavor. Magic mountain does not have one single inverting flat ride available to patrons in the regular ride lineup . Unless you wanna count crazanity at full swing.
If we're talking a new flat, I would love to see a Zamp Endeavour. I would rather have a HUSS enterprise but we all know that's never happening. Otherwise I would love to see a Booster. Those rides are awesome!

Does anyone remember the park used to have a HUSS Enterprise... and interestingly, at the same location as the Green Lantern statue. The planter for it used to house the main arm.

They could also put something in Pistachio Park, the old Swiss Twist/Bayern Kurve spot. And I figure the building is not safe and would need far too much renovation, but I also thought that the old lower Dragon Station (just to the left of Jeft Stream) could be good for a teacup type ride.

But I've been complaining for years about the need for more flat rides. Especially when so many other SF parks have a much better selection of flats. I know they're not nearly as newsworthy from a promotional point of view, but if they got 3 at once (which would still be much cheaper than a single coaster), it could be advertised as a more major addition.

I've been noticing more serious lines for the few flats they have, so there's definitely a need from the GP there. Even Flash and Wonder Woman have been garnering lines.

Just went for fright fest and had an enjoyable time. I think the vax requirement made the crowds not bad at all.

I didn’t pay to do mazes, but the longest line i had for a ride was about 30-40 minutes. Crazanity was really the only thing that was packed packed.

The scarezones had fun halloween vibes but not close to enough people to scare (at one point there was only 1-2 actors) which is a bummer cause they don’t really look bad at all. The scare zone near batman was my favorite since it felt the most complete in terms of staffing.

Small thoughts:

- The entrances for Justice League and Riddler feel just a bit off the way. Granted, not as bad as X2; but it's still weird.
- Hope the "Flight" curse that Green Lantern: First Flight is dead and not apparent for Flight of Courage. ;)
- The final turn right before the brake run looks cool, though it's probably going to be netted, I am gonna love seeing guests reactions.
- Hope they get lighter wheels, as I know that is an issue for Jersey Devil with the longer trains.

I am super stoked on the coaster choice . However, i feel its a big missed opportunity to not combine the dc universe land with the justice league metropolis and riddlers entrance. Just hoping theres a path that connects maybe in front of the old freee fall attraction . The animation renderings were unclear as theres just a bunch of trees. Still stoked for something new super grateful for the team at SFMM cheers everyone!!!
!!

I doubt the flat will have a name change considering they deliberately did not use "Lasso" in the name. This layout still feels a little Jersey Devil-y which has me a tad worried, but still very exciting.