Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 79 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uni should put together an in-depth "making of" dvd and sell it in the gift shop. It seems that they have detailed footage of the entire time the cast was on set for both expansions. Fans would love to see that. All of the movie dvds included hours of behind the scenes/special effect footage, so the making of the Wizarding World is probably some of the only Potter cast unreleased footage left to see. Sad if it never sees the light of day.

It'll probably show up as a bonus feature when they re-release the movies for the umpteenth time.

Are over the wall shots now forbidden? I seem to remember quite a few of them when Diagon Alley was under construction.

Hi everyone! I'mmmm baaacckkk!!

Sorry, was moving to a new home and then got caught up in the holidays, but I visited recently and got some more pics and some video, below. See more on my blog. I also did a video of Universal Studios updates too!

Hopefully I won't disappear like this again. And sorry the video and pics aren't all the best quality, it was super overcast when I took them. I like the addition of skulls and torches throughout the area, very nice touches.

P1050589-768x576.jpg

P1050585-768x576.jpg

Main-Sequence.Still003-768x432.jpg

Main-Sequence.Still014-768x432.jpg

Main-Sequence.Still015-768x432.jpg

Main-Sequence.Still004-768x432.jpg

Main-Sequence.Still012-768x432.jpg

Main-Sequence.Still017-768x432.jpg

Main-Sequence.Still016-768x432.jpg

Main-Sequence.Still001-768x432.jpg

P1050591-768x576.jpg

Not sure, but maybe these are exterior lights added for backstage area?
Main-Sequence.Still005-768x432.jpg

P1050583-768x576.jpg

I like the way the mural blends in with real foliage.

That's all for now. See the full photo report on my blog, and please share the video! Sorry again for the absence. I'll try not to vanish again.

Are over the wall shots now forbidden? I seem to remember quite a few of them when Diagon Alley was under construction.

I just personally don't prefer it, hence why I think that it really shouldn't be allowed. Although, that's my opinion.

Sorry, was moving to a new home and then got caught up in the holidays, but I visited recently and got some more pics and some video, below. See more on my blog. I also did a video of Universal Studios updates too!

Hopefully I won't disappear like this again. And sorry the video and pics aren't all the best quality, it was super overcast when I took them. I like the addition of skulls and torches throughout the area, very nice touches.

P1050589-768x576.jpg

P1050585-768x576.jpg

Main-Sequence.Still003-768x432.jpg

Main-Sequence.Still014-768x432.jpg

Main-Sequence.Still015-768x432.jpg

Main-Sequence.Still004-768x432.jpg

Main-Sequence.Still012-768x432.jpg

Main-Sequence.Still017-768x432.jpg

Main-Sequence.Still016-768x432.jpg

Main-Sequence.Still001-768x432.jpg

P1050591-768x576.jpg

Not sure, but maybe these are exterior lights added for backstage area?
Main-Sequence.Still005-768x432.jpg

P1050583-768x576.jpg

That's all for now. See the full photo report on my blog, and please share the video! Sorry again for the absence. I'll try not to vanish again.

Great photos, every day; it looks more amazing.

Great pics, welcome back!

Reactions: Mike S and Alicia
BTW, the kong head entrance was painted that dark slate blue color sometime in the last two days. So if any of you want a close up of Nassal themed painting technique, you should go sometime over the next day.

Probably for the service road along Kong's perimeter; I imagine they continue around the back. Nice slim, high powered LEDs :cool:

Exactly, there is no queue down that side... they built the building right up against the service road. I hope they aren't quite that visible but it may not matter when all is said and done.

I will be heading to Universal this weekend to take a close look and see what kind of pictures I can get at the Kongstruction area. Very excited to see in person how much this has changed over the last year!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mad Dog
Status
Not open for further replies.