Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 97 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Reports out there of an over the top photo op at the end. Somewhere, can't recall. ;)

Well then, someone should go and tell them that there ain't no photo ops in the building except perhaps elements of the queue. I would call the Kong entrance the best photo op anyone is going to get.

As far as gifts, there appears to be little kiosks outside the exit. That's it.

On the topic of LOTR... I feel they could make that practically take up a third of a third park, with multiple areas such as the Shire, Rivendale, a headliner thrill ride at Mount Doom, etc. Something so expansive and detailed that it gives WWoHP and SWL a run for their money. If they choose not to do that, I wonder if they'd go the SWL route and do a blend of several areas into one new one.

On the topic of LOTR... I feel they could make that practically take up a third of a third park, with multiple areas such as the Shire, Rivendale, a headliner thrill ride at Mount Doom, etc. Something so expansive and detailed that it gives WWoHP and SWL a run for their money. If they choose not to do that, I wonder if they'd go the SWL route and do a blend of several areas into one new one.

We have topics for expansion ideas and 3rd park ideas. Lets keep this on Kong. ;)

So do you all think that the current path that guests take when they walk past the Skull Island construction will end up being themed as well to fit the land. After looking at the concept art for Skull Island it seems that the ground will be paved to look like some sort of ancient stone pattern of some sort.I would be suprised if they left the pathway where guests walk now paved the way it is currently to fit Jurassic park.
Also is the vegitation on the side of the guest pathway opposite to the side with the construction walls going to receive any theming to fit Skull Island such as small rock formations or some spikes with skulls ;). I know these are the least of Universal's worries when working on this massive project, but I can't help but wonder.

Side Bar:
Just a slight change in the Matrix. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!
Teebin's Theme Song

Teebin, the best guitar player you've heard since the early '80s, you never knew of. There's no keyboards. And the album cover art should ring a bell.

Last edited:
Um... ok...

7e1401dba4270e32eef8439e11191f02.jpg