Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Space 220

I didn't see this posted anywhere but we got the first look inside Space 220 in D'Amaro's IAAPA talk:

1605625876335.png

I didn't see this posted anywhere but we got the first look inside Space 220 in D'Amaro's IAAPA talk:

View attachment 13514
I actually think this is a neat idea, just depends on how the screens really work. Gonna be $$$ tho

Looks like they have started hiring, might be opening soon?

Something new opening at Disney World? Nah, I don't buy it.

EDIT: This restaurant seems very cool though. Definitely will be a hit if the food matches the decor.

I must have missed that this was going to be an all "prix fixe" situation.

That's news to me too.

Completely disappointing and lackluster menu. With no bar I guess I won't eat here till someone really really wants to, or I'll watch the vids online.

I must have missed that this was going to be an all "prix fixe" situation.
It's crazy how places like CityWalk are super affordable no matter where you go. Like, of course, you're paying some "theme park prices", but the general theme is affordability for a family. This though, this is pure arrogant pricing structures. I suppose if you're going to do an "upscale exclusive" theme park dining option, Epcot would be the place...but then don't lawd it as a new expansion or available to everyone.

It's crazy how places like CityWalk are super affordable no matter where you go. Like, of course, you're paying some "theme park prices", but the general theme is affordability for a family. This though, this is pure arrogant pricing structures. I suppose if you're going to do an "upscale exclusive" theme park dining option, Epcot would be the place...but then don't lawd it as a new expansion or available to everyone.
As much as I agree that it is overpriced, I think I believe it to be overpriced because the menu is relatively basic stuff overall. Nothing really stands out as being special or really unique.