Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Space 220

Ya, Disney owns Star Wars, and Star Wars takes place in space...it's a joke
I guess jokes are just boring mental connections now. Isn't it funny how these two things exist and have similarities.

Anyways, the overall ambiance of the restaurant is great, but it's dissapointing that the vision of space travel presented her is doing wacky Earth things like walking the dogs, but in space.

I guess jokes are just boring mental connections now. Isn't it funny how these two things exist and have similarities.

Anyways, the overall ambiance of the restaurant is great, but it's dissapointing that the vision of space travel presented her is doing wacky Earth things like walking the dogs, but in space.
It's cheeky and cheesy, but still a joke.

It's a nod at an iconic space related franchise that everyone will understand

I suppose it can also be thought of as a goofy 'easter egg'.

I'm also very sorry that everyone realized they are incredibly average and can't afford space travel today

Last edited:
Here's a look and review of a lot of drinks/food choices

Overall pretty positive reviews from what I've seen

The biggest issue is the paywall

It's a little weird to me still that people would wait as long as they do to get into a restaurant, but to each their own.

The atmosphere inside is really neat and I think the food and drinks look good. The astronaut gags are silly but that's the point. I suppose if you get seated at a table that doesn't face Earth it at least gives you something to look out for. This isn't really anywhere on my must do list but I think it's cool!

It's a little weird to me still that people would wait as long as they do to get into a restaurant, but to each their own.
It’d be different if it was still commanding lines weeks later or something, but I don’t judge anyone for waiting in a long line on opening day. Whether it’s a new gift shop, restaurant or roller coaster, nothing wrong with fans enjoying something new with other fans.

It’d be different if it was still commanding lines weeks later or something, but I don’t judge anyone for waiting in a long line on opening day. Whether it’s a new gift shop, restaurant or roller coaster, nothing wrong with fans enjoying something new with other fans.

Agree. I've waited in lines for things on opening day so no judgement there. Personally I wouldn't do it for a restaurant but again to each their own.

The concept is cool, but for that kind of money, I'd rather enjoy a rooftop revolving restaurant like the one at the Bonaventure Hotel in DTLA where I can get 360 degrees of actual views of the city lights vs. screens. If I could bring popcorn and beer on RotR, I think that'd be a better dining experience in simulated space.

Here’s the review I was waiting for.

I can see you were really excited for this review. :lol: