Spider-Man getting HD Upgrading | Page 62 | Inside Universal Forums

Spider-Man getting HD Upgrading

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Not sure when they increased the amount of fog after you get hit with the levitation ray, but it makes the effect 10x more effective. I even heard a few gasp last time I rode
I've also noticed the green lighting in the SCOOP when you get hit, it's also a really cool detail!

And I've been some days in the past few months where the SCOOPs are all noticably damp when you first sit down because of how intense the first Hydroman effect is, especially when I arrive later in the day after the ride vehicles have run through countless times haha!

I love what Spielberg has to say towards the end of that clip.

"This was the one ride, on paper, that none of us thought could be done. We thought the design group was about five years ahead of their time. And they delivered this, surprised all of us."

In a lot of ways, Spider-Man still feels ahead of its time, and still right at the cutting edge. It's been often imitated (by Universal themselves, and others), but nothing has yet surpassed it. For me, anyway.

Reactions: saint.piss