Spider-Man getting HD Upgrading | Page 19 | Inside Universal Forums

Spider-Man getting HD Upgrading

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Here is a question, I know Screamscape has said around February 8th, but is there an official closing date for Spiderman? I didn't read that in the press release.

That was my first thought as well. Unless they've added more citizens, I believe he is the only non-named character during the ride portion.

Ohhhh, that makes so much sense. Very cool of them to include him - I love spotting Stan Lee in the Marvel flicks. About time he got an attraction appearance!

The character models look amazing. It's a shame Scream doesn't get more screen time - she in particular looks fantastic.

Reactions: Cwoolboy
So excited for this. Its gonna be great. I guess one good thing about our trip being pushed back is that we will get to experiance the new and improved Spiderman.

Why in hell would they do that? It doesn't need such a thing.

They wouldn't. The loading station is small and they can't have vehicles constantly moving. There's a lot of seats per car, and for safety they probably need to take more time with each vehicle. On something like Forbidden Journey it works because the loading station is forever long and there's only 4 seats per vehicle, so it takes much less to seat and check each vehicle for "launch."

Reactions: UNIrd