Springfield Expansion | Page 191 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Remember, all those pics are from Orlando Informer :thumbs: Which, by the way, BIG THANKS TO DAN!

I know I was skeptical about them being able to finish with the waterfront area by June 20th, but this looks VERY promising. Lots of progress! We'll be toasting with a Duff in Duff Gardens in no time! :cheers:

It'll be cool if they could find a way to incorporate duff gardens and brewery into after park entertainment to go along with city walk. If they have flat screens in there, imagine how epic it would be during sport seasons? Buffalo wild wings anyone?

Yea, they've really kicked the waterfront into high gear. Wonder when theses guys are gonna move over to IoA/JP....

They have pulled guys from 722 over to 971, once complete everyone for the next couple of months will be back at 722. Even guys from 609 are transitioning over to 722 now that everything besides Optimus is now complete.

Will Duff Gardens have TVs? I hope so. It'd be nice to be able to stay in the park on CFB Saturdays and NFL Sundays to catch some of the game(s), instead of having to shoot over to NASCAR Grille.

Can confirm that the plan is for the restaurants to open on 6/1. Pretty much the Food Court area only for now. There will be a manager-level preview on Friday. Cards/tickets have been handed out for free items, which include:

- Calamari
- Fish dishes
- "Sideshow Bob" - No one is quite sure what that is yet from the people I've talked to. Thought is that it is probably a burger.

Can confirm that the plan is for the restaurants to open on 6/1. Pretty much the Food Court area only for now. There will be a manager-level preview on Friday. Cards/tickets have been handed out for free items, which include:

- Calamari
- Fish dishes
- "Sideshow Bob" - No one is quite sure what that is yet from the people I've talked to. Thought is that it is probably a burger.

Sideshow Bob is a new meet and greet character. Possibly, he'll be there.

- Calamari
- Fish dishes

Awesome! Those sound like Frying Dutchman items :cheers: The Sideshow Bob might be a special sandwich from Krusty Burger.
Hope you come back and give us a review after your preview :thumbs:

Awesome! Those sound like Frying Dutchman items :cheers: The Sideshow Bob might be a special sandwich from Krusty Burger.
Hope you come back and give us a review after your preview :thumbs:

Those two are indeed Frying Dutchman items. And I believe the Sideshow Bob will indeed be a special sandwich from Krusty Burger.

I unfortunately will not be able to do the preview. I will be there on 6/1 though.

Those two are indeed Frying Dutchman items. And I believe the Sideshow Bob will indeed be a special sandwich from Krusty Burger.

I unfortunately will not be able to do the preview. I will be there on 6/1 though.

That's a whole week before I'll be able to hit up Fast Food Blvd. :lol: Lucky!

BTW, I'm glad to hear there'll be calamari! I love calamari :drool:

BTW, I'm glad to hear there'll be calamari! I love calamari :drool:

Fresh calamari yes, frozen, ehh :shrug:

- - - Updated - - -

From @OrlandoInformer:

New wood framing in @TheSimpsons @UniversalORL waterfront area
BLb7ZagCMAEjj2m.jpg:large

That "wood framing" appears to be formwork.