Springfield Expansion | Page 214 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
:rofl: Sorry guys.......

I was in no way trying to bash this epic new area in Uni, simply asking a question about one food item that stuck out in my mind when I spent all day yesterday drooling over the photos and videos of Fast Food Boulevard. I regret it now in hindsight, I suppose, but it was a legitimate question I thought merited asking due to how obvious it appeared to me.

There, enough of the great waffle debate. :cheers:

I can see from the pics how it would seem that way, so totally a valid question.

The syrup mayo was not a hit for me or my daughter, but my husband liked it.

According to OrlandoInformer's twitter the place is dead today.

This does not shock me at all. All those that knew about it went yesterday and outside of transformers and Simpson yesterday both parks were pretty dead. Many rides were walk ons that normally have a 20 minute wait. The normal 40 were 20, etc. Minion was only 30 when we got there and later was 20. Lowest wait time I have ever seen. It is off season, schools are not out yet and people who vacation outside of school times would have done it in May, Jan, Feb. No one would wait this long thinking it was too close to school being out. So I have always thought this was a dead weekend for all the parks.

Here's my contribution! Now that I have a pass I can help more :lol: sorry about some of them, not the greatest camera quality but I tried to edit some to make them clearer

It was very quiet out here yesterday but the framing for Kodos and Kangs is beginning to go vertical

Reactions: Felipe
Here's my contribution! Now that I have a pass I can help more :lol: sorry about some of them, not the greatest camera quality but I tried to edit some to make them clearer

It was very quiet out here yesterday but the framing for Kodos and Kangs is beginning to go vertical

Don't apologize for posting pictures!!! They are some great shots.

I did want to point out that it looks like Android's is basically turning out exactly as I had predicted. IDK why some jumped on my like I was crazy and it was impossible?

How's the syrup mayo?? I think it sounds disgusting. But if I were to order the sandwich without it, would I be missing out?
I liked the surup mayo, but that's the sorta thing that sounded really great to me. My wife who said it sounded disgusting tried it and confirmed for herself that it was disgusting to her. She said she would want to get it without it. It does come with a small cup of it on the side for dipping the tater tots in, wich is also great! You could probably order it without and make sure to get it in the dipping cup on the side to see if you like it without having ruined the whole sandwich for you if you don't.

I liked the surup mayo, but that's the sorta thing that sounded really great to me. My wife who said it sounded disgusting tried it and confirmed for herself that it was disgusting to her. She said she would want to get it without it. It does come with a small cup of it on the side for dipping the tater tots in, wich is also great! You could probably order it without and make sure to get it in the dipping cup on the side to see if you like it without having ruined the whole sandwich for you if you don't.
Good to know, I'll probably just get it on the side. Thanks! Of course, I won't be there until August when my Disney CP starts, but it's never too early to start getting excited!

If there's no one in FFB in the middle of July, then we have an issue. The second day of operation, on a Sunday, during semi-off season isn't a telling indicator.

Are we still looking at 20th June for the rest of Springfield? I know we shouldn't be surprised by what UO can pull off given transformers etc but this still seems a long way off!

They should really should add a display in the Androids window. It looks like the comic book guy went out of business right now.

From how it is built, I am 99% sure there will be a display. They have a case built there and I don't think they are going to leave that empty...no reason to build it if they didn't plan on adding something there.

They should really should add a display in the Androids window. It looks like the comic book guy went out of business right now.

Android's is not finished yet, as well as a few other things at FFB. That actually made me a little surprised that they opened it already.

I dont think I saw it mentioned, but I think the inclusion of the Barney statue is a good indicator of chief wiggum/duffman statues as well

Android's is not finished yet, as well as a few other things at FFB. That actually made me a little surprised that they opened it already.

I think in a way they wanted to soft open the food service part before they got huge summer/TF crowds on the 20th. They can do the additional work off hours and the additional work doesn't effect flow or the food service part which is the part they need to practice.

There are several aspects of FFB that are not complete yet. Several very cool things haven't even been talked about by me let alone installed. Some very very cool touches are on the way :thumbs:

My guess is that they didn't want kids posing with someone holding alcohol. Stupid, but you know how PC theme parks are these days