Springfield Expansion | Page 242 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Mike West said the video loop in FFB is being extended from about 10 min to 20. They are working with Gracie Films now on edit approval.

Great to hear. Not sure what they were thinking with the super short loop, and I never bought into the idea that they "didn't want guests to hang around". 20 minutes is perfect.

I love Orlando Informer and usually praise his work, but his stunt today was a little unprofessional.

Honestly have never been to his site until today and honestly wouldn't go back. Nothing special. Also, looks like he is taking down his forum at the end of this month. So without a forum it is less of a draw for me personally. Knowing nothing, I think the timing is a little suspicious, but that is just me and again I know nothing :)

Glad to see were not the only site that Universal advertising loves to give the shaft too.

Yeah, this site needs to decide what it wants to be. I like it as a subversive "Anonymous" style site, which means UOR will always give it the finger. I believe that some of the staff wants it's "cake and eat it too". Of course, that is impossible.

Reactions: Andy
Yeah, this site needs to decide what it wants to be. I like it as a subversive "Anonymous" style site, which means UOR will always give it the finger. I believe that some of the staff wants it's "cake and eat it too". Of course, that is impossible.

That's why I chose this site and this site only to join. I only wish I could have nibbled on that cake a little longer.

That's why I chose this site and this site only to join. I only wish I could have nibbled on that cake a little longer.

Yeah, we call that an ironic random pisser. I can do no more than torment them in your name Bob, and encourage others (who I shall not name) to do the same. CBS is the best local affiliate to provide with stuff... like plans: engineering, launch, storefronts, foods, effects, VIP Very Special Visits.

Just about there on all front I think :lol:

From this morning:

CameraZOOM-20130620103135034_zps0c59a23f.jpg

CameraZOOM-20130620103124581_zpsd4c00342.jpg

I stopped by Krusty Burger today after the big ceremony. I noticed they have new liners for the baskets. I don't know how new this is or if it's already been posted but I thought it was a nice touch!

7nMuhfSl.jpg

OHZByi4l.jpg

Reactions: ReelJustice
Thanks for the pics Manx. The wide shot of the newer character make all the sense in the world now... his eyes appear to be looking at the far shorter young guy walking up to him.

I will say the attention to the little things with this expansion has been wonderful. The Springfield napkins, red phone in Moe's, upcoming lengthened television loop, unique items, and now basket paper? Just awesome. Looking forward to Duffworks and the finishing touches on the expansion.

I will say the attention to the little things with this expansion has been wonderful. The Springfield napkins, red phone in Moe's, upcoming lengthened television loop, unique items, and now basket paper? Just awesome. Looking forward to Duffworks and the finishing touches on the expansion.

I'm waiting for a few things which hopefully made the cut.

- This thing makes a choking sound and we all use it

- This thing involves a skull and crossbones

- This thing involves an old school dive suit with an animated companion

Only time will tell if these very cool features will materialize.