Springfield Expansion | Page 277 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Guys, if you have any photos you wanna share, please send them to me at brian@orlandounited.com. We'd love to feature them on the main site. :thumbs:

Feel free to use any of these that I took today...still uploading most of them. If you want to credit to my blog, that would be cool. If not, I understand.

DSC_0248.JPG

DSC_0263.JPG

DSC_0258.JPG

DSC_0260.JPG

DSC_0271.JPG

DSC_0273.JPG

DSC_0274.JPG

DSC_0280.JPG

DSC_0288.JPG

DSC_0252.JPG

DSC_0285.JPG

DSC_0281.JPG

Fan Freaking Tastic! :thumbs: Thanks for all the pics and videos everyone.

I do wonder if I will get more than one taco for $9.50, though. Someone go get some damn tacos already! :lol:

I quite enjoyed my Korean BBQ taco (I got the 1st one ever served to the public!) though it doesn't quite compare to the Korean taco box truck on Colonial near my home. The carne asada was also very tender & tasty, though the guacamole (same as at Krustyburger) is meh. The chips were a bit too thick & over-fried, but I appreciated the effort. FYI you get 2 tacos plus chips for the quoted menu price.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, I got an annual pass discount on my tacos, but not on donuts or beer @ duff gardens. PS the brain freezin donut sundae uses a normal-sized pink donut (not the giant one) but it's still way too big for breakfast ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

Is that the fake grass like the kind used in front of the concert stadium? Too, the topiaries appear to be real, are they?

Grass is AstroTurf, topiaries are "real" like Disney's: life plants potted in a moss-filled frame.

Damn forgot to ask for the AP discount on the tacos. But I guess the tradeoff was getting them served to me by Steven Jayson. That was pretty cool.

I quite enjoyed my Korean BBQ taco (I got the 1st one ever served to the public!) though it doesn't quite compare to the Korean taco box truck on Colonial near my home. The carne asada was also very tender & tasty, though the guacamole (same as at Krustyburger) is meh. The chips were a bit too thick & over-fried, but I appreciated the effort. FYI you get 2 tacos plus chips for the quoted menu price.

Thanks for the info! :cheers:

Topiaries look better in person. In fact I think the whole Duff area is the best looking part of this area, when most including myself had their doubts. Not sure I'm sold on the "feel" of bumblebee man, Lard Lad, and Jebediah. They just feel thrown down next to each other and don't quite look right so close to one another, but it's not like there were other options. Universal obviously wanted to pack as much as they possibly could into this.

Fan Freaking Tastic! :thumbs: Thanks for all the pics and videos everyone.

I do wonder if I will get more than one taco for $9.50, though. Someone go get some damn tacos already! :lol:

You get 2 tacos and chips, from what I saw on Touring Plans's twitter.

Also, I love that they gave Conan a menu item.

- - - Updated - - -

I seen it testing about 9:30am for a few minutes.

Thanks!

Woohoo! I'm here right now, on Duff Lite #2. Everything looks great... They don't have the full menu yet and I'm looking forward to the two-foot long hot dogs.