Springfield Expansion | Page 279 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just got back. Wow is it awesome in person. Felt great to finally sit at that bar *sigh* (ET~ "Home")! I also had a couple tacos. While at Duff Gardens, I asked the bartender about liquor. He said he hopes it comes soon because the guest request for it have been non stop all day. I with those guests!

I sat at the bar for about 30 minutes today. Had a Duff Dry. Good stuff.
The bar appetizers didn't look all that great to me though. Some sort of fruit salad and a veggie platter.

I agree with the loops being way too short. The one in Moe's can't be 5-7 minutes. We hung in there during a thunderstorm the other day for 40 minutes and i kinda wanted to pull my hair out listening to same loop. In Moe's it's very loud so you can't avoid it either.

Ugghhh can't believe the walls went down on the last day I was down there on vacation, I visited three times in the last two weeks! :'( Guess I have to wait until next year.

I'm still amazed not only by how much they improved such a dull area of the park, but how fast they did it as well. It's sure to be a huge hit with both tourist and the regulars.
Only thing I wish is that they make the loop on the tv in moe's longer, I felt bad for the bartender, especially when he started quoting it word by word after I asked if that gets annoying after a while.

Great photos everyone!

Ok I usually never eat dinner at the parks but when I do I eat at 3 Broomsticks.

40267195.jpg

I can't see them airing live sports over at Duff Gardens due to Cinespec, closing times, and the fact Nascar Sports Grill is yards away from the entrance.