Springfield Expansion | Page 282 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So Andy and I gave Duff's a test run. And I have to once again thank Andy for a delightful afternoon. Springfield looks great.

2w7le36.jpg

33acd2d.jpg

Hell yeah it was great time. Its nice to be able to kick back have a few beers and discuss projects going into the next decade :lol: Not that we did that....

Even though I never got into The Simpsons I think this area looks amazing & I can't wait to see it in person next year! :thumbs:

Especially loving that doughnut/donut sundae... :drool: & The fact there's a decent seating area now, how lovely will it be to just sit there looking over the lagoon watching the world go by whilst eating your own body weight in food. :smiley:

The area looks great, with a few exceptions. I wonder what the markings on the sides of the tentacles for Twirl 'n Hurl are there for.

Fantastic pictures!!! Didnt you (HTF) mention a food truck across from the Simpson's ride?

Cancelled along with the airstream camper, still waiting to see if Homer's car and Apu's Firebird will appear outside of the Kwik E Mart and sell some merch out of the boot...

Excellent update, sir.

Thank You kindly!

Great update HtF, thanks. :cheers: Have one for me next time you're there. :wave:

I had one for you today Bob :lol: Feeling no pain earlier

Even though I never got into The Simpsons I think this area looks amazing & I can't wait to see it in person next year! :thumbs:

It turned out so freaking good and again not quite finished.

Especially loving that doughnut/donut sundae... :drool: & The fact there's a decent seating area now, how lovely will it be to just sit there looking over the lagoon watching the world go by whilst eating your own body weight in food. :smiley:

Or drink the day away while people watching

The area looks great, with a few exceptions. I wonder what the markings on the sides of the tentacles for Twirl 'n Hurl are there for.

As Bob mentioned just smoothing out the connections

^ I believe that is were filler was used to smooth the seams and fill any dents. The areas will be painted to match. :thumbs:

Bingo

I'm guessing nobody knows for sure when Kang & Kodos will be open?

I'm hearing no later than Wednesday as long as weather cooperates

Excellent photos HTF and a great eye for details some of us really want to see. Both brick executions SUCK! Bears no resemblance to the opposite side of the street. *spit, spit* both at UC and Nassal.

I wonder (probably like HTF did) what the screwed patch is on the back of the founder bronze. Does he contain special lights or something?

Otherwise, I look at the pictures of this and actually hum the theme song as it fits the look and feel so well.