Springfield | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well, the windows would ruin the forced scale of the top facades, which are supposed to be larger buildings in the "distance", and seeing our normal human heads out the windows would be weird.

But still odd that there aren't windows...it better not be screens...biggest pity is the view would've been GORGEOUS. Is it possible they'll cut out the windows later?

Or could it be that the kitchen is gonna be on the top level completely, and bottom level is all the seating? Nah, that'd be weird.

I was looking at Park Journey's most recent Update and I never realized they were keeping Springfield Facade pieces backstage with the Potter stuff. The bottom photo on the left basically confirms no actual windows. Most likely will light up like the DM Facade. 

15354108618_c22bd29132_b.jpg

Good question. I really hope so, though I doubt it.
I think it'll be open by next Summer. Here's why:

Springfield: Had to tear down buildings and build a big, brand new structure. That's why it's taking a year and a half.

HoH restaurant: Structure is already there. All they have to do is gut the building and re-do the inside. They just started today.

It's the perfect spot for it. I hope we get a smaller version of a DCA Paradise Gardens seating area with foliage and some nice calming tables to go with it.

Reactions: JaySalahi
Wow that's pretty tall. It'll be nice have to have a garden-like area to drink and eat in, especially considering the second level of Springfield apparently doesn't have windows (is that even legal....? I'm sure it'll have windows.....)

Thumbs up to Chris who never gave up on claiming Louie's as the Duff Brewery.
It looks like Louie's can still become Luigi's and Duff Brewery will just be a new custom structure. Anyone else hoping they gut that portion of the Castle Theater overflow queue? It would certainly make Duff have one of the best views in the park.

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally hope it all ends up being completely unrecognizable and they completely take advantage of the space, which it looks like they're doing.

And I agree. I hope the view from Duff will be nice.