Springfield | Page 58 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hello everybody! New member here and excited to join the universal fan crew! According to Instagram user: (@lakerfanla213) which happens to work in the kitchen for Springfield, posted some pictures of the chicken waffle sandwich and the Clogger hamburger! All good stuff!

http://instagram.com/p/0n-x9YmOcz/

http://instagram.com/p/0lUXhQGOaq/
Welcome! Just wondering, you wouldn't happen to be Illusions0fLife on Twitter? Haha. All that food looks so great, really hope I can make it out there this weekend!

Reactions: T-Prime24
Welcome! Just wondering, you wouldn't happen to be Illusions0fLife on Twitter? Haha. All that food looks so great, really hope I can make it out there this weekend!
Thank you for the warm welcome! Nope! Just an ordinary 16 year old universal studios fan!

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you saying that because of the resemblance of the iron giant profile?
Yea haha. Just felt like I should ask. Cool to see so many new people on these forums, I can't even imagine how many more people will start joining close to Potter's opening.

Welcome! I'm thrilled because they're using real cheese on the burgers!!
Thanks for the warm welcome! Yes, Sam here because Inwas wondering if they were going to stick around with nacho cheese instead which is still fine with me but I'll prefer to have real slices instead!

Everyone, cut the snark. Bans will be issued without warning. Challenge each other freely, but cut the crap.

This isn't a day care center.

I'll make a brief afterthought:

If you're experiencing an issue here on the forums, report it or message a moderator right away. That's what we're here for. There's no need to pollute these threads with unnecessary arguments and snarky comments.

I have a few choice words, but my post will be hidden too if I chime in.

There is a balance between witty and sardonic that seems to be very out of place at this time. I'm not sure where all of the hostility is coming from, but it's very disappointing and makes me quite sad.

At the end of the day, we're all fans here for some reason or another. We should be united by that, not tearing each other down. Because then we're no better than other fan communities, and when we put out the appearance of superiority and exclusiveness, this community will cease to grow.

Universal Hollywood possibly best out of all of them !

Florida got just dsspicable Me ride

While we got his neighborhood,Despicable delights,grus cafe,& super silly fun land all in one area,That area isn't that big either !

Springfield will be more immersive & bigger,While we didn't have much space we got everything florida has but with more !

& florida has more space :)

Imagine our harry potter !

New information regarding features in Springfield brought to you by... Kent Brockman: http://www.latimes.com/travel/themeparks/la-trb-simpsons-springfield-universal-studios-hollywood-20150325-story.html#page=1

Thought I would list some details that were all but "officially" confirmed at this point:

"A video montage of shots preview the three restaurants, three food stands and two bars in the new themed land."

"The camera cuts to Brockman in front of the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant. Homer Simpson pushes a series of buttons that cause havoc at the facility, triggering warning lights and sounds. An explosive blast is followed by steam pouring from the twin 15-foot-tall reactors." 

"Holding a cup of coffee and a donut, Police Chief Clancy Wiggum inspects a damaged squad car that has crashed into a lamp post near the Springfield Police Station, where a criminal is escaping right behind his back. "

As a Potter fan, even I found this pretty hilarious

"Comic Book Guy: My point exactly. This Springfield land is nothing more than a way to hide the backside of Wizarding World of Harry Potter, another franchise without any staying power."

Funny that they did it in the style of an episode. I wonder if everything that's detailed in this article will actually be featured in the land.. Wouldn't we have seen some sort of preparation for Chief Wiggum's squad car? Is there even room for that in front of the Police Station?

^ That's hilarious! And they mentioned ET and BTTF.

I seriously can't wait for this weekend. It's going to be so surreal. I'm seriously glad they're using real cheese. I can't wait to see all of the chicken options!

And yeah, I was gonna say, I don't see where they would have room for Wiggum's car, wouldn't it be blocking the path to the studio tour?

I have a few choice words, but my post will be hidden too if I chime in.

There is a balance between witty and sardonic that seems to be very out of place at this time. I'm not sure where all of the hostility is coming from, but it's very disappointing and makes me quite sad.

At the end of the day, we're all fans here for some reason or another. We should be united by that, not tearing each other down. Because then we're no better than other fan communities, and when we put out the appearance of superiority and exclusiveness, this community will cease to grow.
See, that is why I love you :heart:

I guess it could possibly fit next to the Police Station in front of Stu's Disco. Who knows though. So much going on already throughout the whole land! 

Springfield_030815_4.jpg

Reactions: William