Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser | Page 79 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
return-of-the-jedi-endor-celebration.jpeg

But in all seriousness, sorry for those who are going to lose jobs because of this. I hope Disney finds a way to use this hotel in a better way

I'm bummed. I was planning to go next year.

I hope they revamp it into something else. You got a bar, dining hall, the bridge of the ship with activities.

Maybe remix the hotel experience into the dinner show originally planned for SWGE? Maybe make it a Hutt's ship or something and do a Star Wars murder mystery?

Reactions: Grabnar and Clive
I'm bummed. I was planning to go next year.

I hope they revamp it into something else. You got a bar, dining hall, the bridge of the ship with activities.

Maybe remix the hotel experience into the dinner show originally planned for SWGE? Maybe make it a Hutt's ship or something and do a Star Wars murder mystery?
I'd assume they turn it into more of a normal hotel experience but themed to Star Wars

Disney seems to not want to spend much right now

Reactions: Grabnar
Hopefully around the time it closes this whole thing with DeSantis is solved because I don’t think Disney wants to invest any money into Florida until that situation has calmed down.

Talk about the ultimate admission of defeat. They would literally rather just scrap the whole thing than salvage what they can. Wow.

Sucks for the people losing their jobs over this, but if they made an actual Star Wars hotel and theme it to a familiar location (Like Cloud City) and use characters from a tried and true era that people universally love, this wouldn’t be happening.

You had an easy idea for a Star Wars hotel right in front of you and you threw it away but trying way, WAY too hard to make it something it isn’t.

The writing was on the wall unfortunately. Sounds like Disney is trying to relocate as much of the cast as possible which is good. I can't say I'm shocked at this news, but hopefully they can take the things that did work about this and implement it into future concepts.

Really cool idea that I think could work but I think the prohibitive price was just something this thing could never overcome.

But we’ve all said it: stop force shoving the latest trilogy down our throats. We don’t want it. We want the original trilogy. We want to spend time with those characters in that world.