Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser

Like the cruise industry, they can also offer different itineraries. They can do one night trips that have a pre-dinner experience (jedi training academy kind of thing), dinner, 2 hours of exclusive after hours GE time, breakfast, departing "Awards Ceremony", Check-out at 11a.

$2,000/2 people
$3,000/4 people

I am wondering how much of the $6000 needs to go to the lawyers.
Take the "real lightsaber", how many people will you get who come up with a story like; I went into the bathroom, I slipped and the lightsaber went off and ended up there and now I need to be compensated for the removal

I did notice that you receive admission to HS as well as front of the line for the Star Wars attractions

Including Rise

Sooooo...I suppose the exclusivity may be tantalizing to someone

That's assuming that someone is a major Star Wars fan

IDK, If I was an investor, I would definitely put my money in the Harry Potter hotel court before Star Wars, but whatevs

Well, I hope whoever's willing to pay for this will have a good time. Personally for me, at the moment I just can't justify paying that much for something that's solely relying on what goes on in the hotel for a day or so.

Well, I hope whoever's willing to pay for this will have a good time. Personally for me, at the moment I just can't justify paying that much for something that's solely relying on what goes on in the hotel for a day or so.
My friend's brother is absolutely obsessed with Star Wars and has seen all the films so many times. We always get him Lego Star Wars sets for Christmas. He has yet to go to Star Wars Land because...well..it takes a lot to get him there.

I know for a fact that they are going to be some of the first ones in line for this when it opens....no matter the cost..

Personally, I don't really see it as something I would enjoy, but it may be a big deal for others...who knows

I did notice that you receive admission to HS as well as front of the line for the Star Wars attractions

Including Rise

Sooooo...I suppose the exclusivity may be tantalizing to someone

That's assuming that someone is a major Star Wars fan

IDK, If I was an investor, I would definitely put my money in the Harry Potter hotel court before Star Wars, but whatevs

At the same time, if paid front-of-the-line access is coming to the US Disney parks (and there's good reasons to believe it is), then everyone can purchase it and this benefit will be much less exclusive and special. On top of that, it will be much easier to place a cash value on it, which I suspect will be 25-30 USD for something like Rise of the Resistance, so you can sort of parse out the actual value of the benefit instead of having it be buried in the total hotel cost.

Unless, of course, they further differentiate Galactic Star Cruiser by offering front-of-the-line access to the paid front-of-the-line queue, which is some Inception-level 4D chess that I wouldn't be terribly surprised to see from Disney. Private tours already have that benefit, or so I've been told.

Last edited:
At the same time, if paid front-of-the-line access is coming to the US Disney parks (and there's good reasons to believe it is), then everyone can purchase it and this benefit will be much less exclusive and special. On top of that, it will be much easier to place a cash value on it, which I suspect will be 25-30 USD for something like Rise of the Resistance, so you can sort of parse out the actual value of the benefit instead of having it be buried in the total hotel cost.

Unless, of course, they further differentiate Galactic Star Cruiser by offering front-of-the-line access to the paid front-of-the-line queue, which is some Inception-level 4D chess that I wouldn't be terribly surprised to see from Disney. Private tours already have that benefit, or so I've been told.
I see GSC guests acting almost like a VIP tour...i.e. they bypass the payed front of the line people

The payed FP system isn't technically 'front of the line', you're really just paying for a shorter wait depending on when you go.

GSC guests would get guaranteed no wait for anything (Star Wars related) from the sounds of it.