Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disneyland)

I just had a thought....what if one of the reasons they didn't add the Princess and the Frog Restaurant where the Hungry bear is at is because they are saving Pooh/the restaurant for a future Star Wars ride

Not saying its going to happen but its a thought because Pooh is kinda just there and while I'll Miss the location of the Hungry bear its a big piece of land with Pooh that could become another D/E ticket. Just a thought

Also no clue if it will fit but where Kylo ship is was suppose to be an attraction, wonder if Star Tours could fit there if they did redo tomorrowland

Last edited:
I just had a thought....what if one of the reasons they didn't add the Princess and the Frog Restaurant where the Hungry bear is at is because they are saving Pooh/the restaurant for a future Star Wars ride

Not saying its going to happen but its a thought because Pooh is kinda just there and while I'll Miss the location of the Hungry bear its a big piece of land with Pooh that could become another D/E ticket. Just a thought

Also no clue if it will fit but where Kylo ship is was suppose to be an attraction, wonder if Star Tours could fit there if they did redo tomorrowland
The Tiana restaurant is going in New Orleans simply because it fits better there.

I feel like critter country could become the passage to the bridge over Disneyland drive if the Disneyland forward concept happens.

I feel like critter country could become the passage to the bridge over Disneyland drive if the Disneyland forward concept happens.
Maybe one day but they are redoing most of DTD right now, I dont think if that project is moving forward its for years out because they are adding multple new resturants and a new grass area

Ummmm... okay I guess? Not sure why anyone would want to eat out of Jabba but cool the people have that option now. I'm sure the people who love the Dune popcorn bucket will go crazy for this one

I still want the AT-AT popcorn bucket they had a few years ago. Also maybe the Tie-Fighter. I think they had X-Wing at one time too.

This Jabba popcorn bucket is more for display purposes rather than eating popcorn out of it.