Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios) | Page 313 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Anyone worried about canon should be directed to the other side of the park, where they could (pre-COVID) have a casual conversation with Darth Vader about it.

They could easily work with RotR. It’s a Star Wars land and there’s a sequel based ride. How does that back them into a corner? They could build a new ride based on the original trilogy in the land and no one would care that the two exist together.

Just cut the crap that Batuu is canon. Make it a non-canon land that just has a taste of everything that Star Wars fans want.

I would much rather have that. I don't think that Rise of the Resistance really backs them into a corner, I was just saying that is the only thing in the land that poses any sort of idea of what timeline you are in. By now, most people have seen The Rise of Skywalker and the ride takes place before that so nothing makes sense anyway.

Bantu is old. There is nothing that says that Anakin was never there. They could have Rey and Chewie out by RotR and Anakin wandering around the market area. Just don't do things like having Anakin and Darth Vader out at the same time. Make sure all the characters out in a certain area are from the same era. The timeline of Bantuu could be nebulous and the timeline of you visit defined by which characters you see. Aside from the actual attractions obviously. And in that regard keep the sequel trilogy characters by RotR.

I like that idea. In fact there is a novel in the Thrawn trilogy that follows Anakin on Batuu. Of course not everything needs to be defined by canon but in this case they did set something up like that.

I would much rather have that. I don't think that Rise of the Resistance really backs them into a corner, I was just saying that is the only thing in the land that poses any sort of idea of what timeline you are in. By now, most people have seen The Rise of Skywalker and the ride takes place before that so nothing makes sense anyway.
And honestly, I really have to separate RotR from TROS because one is clearly superior from the other (RotR > TRoS), but they contradict each other because RotR is set so firmly in-between 8 & 9. For awhile after seeing TRoS, I had a tough time taking RotR seriously again after the direction they took Kylo in. Kylo's the big bad in RotR, but in TRoS, he's basically working alongside Rey to fight Palpatine.

Reactions: Jones14
apologize if its been asked about but did disney ever change the recipes after getting more feedback for the blue or green milk or are they still just as mediocre as before?

apologize if its been asked about but did disney ever change the recipes after getting more feedback for the blue or green milk or are they still just as mediocre as before?
Blue tasted same to me yesterday. Although I liked it more. Maybe since I knew what to expect this time.

Reactions: Disneyhead
I think they're both pretty good. My only issue is the tongue coat feeling, but I get that with every milk substitute.
lol definitely a product of the Rice milk

Honestly, I wish they would have gone with the Butterbeer less is more approach

TBH, I always pictured Blue Milk tasting like a melted Vanilla Bean Frappuccino from Starbucks haha

So imagine my surprise when I tasted Watermelon and Passion Fruit mixed with Rice milk

Last edited:
Reactions: SeventyOne
If GE had opened as it was meant to, with live entertainment merging with the datapad and the timeline, I'd understand not wanting non sequel characters in the land.

As it stands we're never going to see that land, so whatever

I'm of the mind make the land all about the sequel trilogy, just every character and situation. Then have the prequels and OG in ST. Boom.

I’ve liked Blue Milk fine. Green Milk sucks.
Blue Milk is the best themed non-alcoholic drink in town when Hot Butterbeer isn’t available.

Green is also fine. It’s too vegetal for the standard theme park goer palate, and I’m shocked they made it a thing. But it’s far from bad.

Blue Milk is the best themed non-alcoholic drink in town when Hot Butterbeer isn’t available.

Green is also fine. It’s too vegetal for the standard theme park goer palate, and I’m shocked they made it a thing. But it’s far from bad.
It was obvious they were going to make Green Milk a thing the second it appeared in The Last Jedi. Plus, having multiple flavors means more likely people will want to try both, meaning more money for the mouse.

It was obvious they were going to make Green Milk a thing the second it appeared in The Last Jedi. Plus, having multiple flavors means more likely people will want to try both, meaning more money for the mouse.
No, I meant why they went with those flavors, not that it exists. It’s just not designed for a theme park Howe’s taste

Both milks are fine IMHO, nothing outstanding but also not the terrible "reaction shot of it being tossed away" levels of bad. I still think they should offer a smaller sized "sampler" of both.