Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Star Wars Themed Land Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess what all the Disney princesses here are saying is the next Star Wars movie is situated in London and has a secret world behind it's façade filled with stormtrooopers and shops with Mickey Jedi in them and that is ok.
I guess you won't be disapointed unlike real fans. I guess I (again) Will be disapointed and will have to be satisfied with my memories of the original trillogie.:thumbs:
At least there is stll No reason to visit Disney.

I'm so sad that Disney has the Star Wars and Marvel IPs. Unfortunately fans of those franchises will never see the full realization of those worlds in a theme park setting.

I'm so sad that Disney has the Star Wars and Marvel IPs. Unfortunately fans of those franchises will never see the full realization of those worlds in a theme park setting.

Can I borrow your crystal ball ? Orlando United or Disneyhate.com?

So Disney is doing nothing with this ip until their first star wars movie is a hit?
And the old movies are represented in the most confusing theme park story ever? The one that goes like; there was an intergalactic travel agentie in DHS to bring you to a galaxy far far away where you get in situations that rememble the movies. Will the new movies have Earth and a small Disney theme park in the. To explain that all?

They know it will be a hit, it's about as sure of a thing as anything in the coming years. But they seem to want to have the new characters play a fairly large role in this expansion from the sounds of it.

So Disney is doing nothing with this ip until their first star wars movie is a hit?
And the old movies are represented in the most confusing theme park story ever? The one that goes like; there was an intergalactic travel agentie in DHS to bring you to a galaxy far far away where you get in situations that rememble the movies. Will the new movies have Earth and a small Disney theme park in the. To explain that all?
I think the Spaceport story takes place once you enter the "Star Wars set"...we are in the same time period as some of the events in the movie..

Or they just really didn't want to spend money to flesh out the area...one of the two..

vsekc8jd2h202ptmqdn7.jpg

Don't expect anything at D23 concerning Star Wars at DHS. Toy Story Playland most likely will be the big new thing announced for WDW. Word is Star Wars Land won't open until 2021.

Didn't they already make giant announcements saying it would be announced this year? I take everything I said about universal releasing information back, Disney (as a company) is the worst at announcing stuff. I mean look at the good dinosaur, they announced it before it had a name, gave us nothing but concept art and a terrible poster, said it was coming out this thanksgiving and yet we have no trailer, no press release or ANYTHING to show it still exists. Disney, just wait. You don't have to announce a giant ass timeline for everything you have going onto the year 2025. Wait till stuff is actually in production (not the blue sky phase) and then tell us it's happening. It's not only a burden on the company but it's a burden on the fan base, just stop. Rant over

Don't expect anything at D23 concerning Star Wars at DHS. Toy Story Playland most likely will be the big new thing announced for WDW. Word is Star Wars Land won't open until 2021.

They must be waiting for all of the original Star Wars fans to die off.:ears:

Status
Not open for further replies.