Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Staying at Cabana - Dinner at The Kitchen?

Apr 11, 2014
Any shuttle service btw the hotels? Otherwise I guess we could do bus to parks and then walk to boat launch to Hard Rock Hotel? I'm assuming we can use boats? I guess we could UBER also.

There is no direct service between hotels, so if you wanted that - you would have to Uber.

But you could take a bus or water taxi to CityWalk, and then walk over to Hard Rock (or take the Water Taxi over)

The Sapphire Falls boat launch is pretty close to Cabana Bay, and there's a nice garden walk bridge to cross the road between them.

I suggest taking the boat from Sapphire Falls to Citywalk, then Citywalk to Hard Rock. (It may be a no-transfer trip depending on the time of day>)