Studio Tour | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Studio Tour

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Do we really need Fast and the Furious? Surely Universal can think of something better to put on the tour.

It would be a real shame to see Six Points and Denver Street go. That would really suck, actually.

With how much money F&F makes Universal, yes, it needs a presence in the park, especially on the tour.

In regards to Six Points and Square of Warriors, I think a new Western set and a new sparkling marble looking Roman set would be cool! I think realistically they'll just expand little Europe into the Square.

I'm going to try to get a video of the tour tomorrow for those who are interested. Hopefully this can be a yearly thing, especially with the dramatic changes in store.

I must be running slow today, but what am I missing?
The fin literally went up and down in the same stationary position.

Good news is Red Sea reopened on the tour. )

It wasn't today.
It's never "open" in the traditional sense anymore. Remember, the studio takes precedence when it concerns the backlot and there's studio construction near the area. I've been on it once or twice within the last week or so, but I'm assuming heavy construction renders that area too troublesome for trams to cross during most days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Studio Tour video will have to wait, unfortunately. I'm encountering too many problems, so I'll need to use my desktop when I head back up north.