Studio Tour | Page 65 | Inside Universal Forums

Studio Tour

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Concrete isn't permanent, they can still fix their mistake on the lake! :p I hate that they did that rather than completely redo the mechanics with updated tech. All because they wanted to save money

They should also find use for the old defunct Fast & Furious "circle of the car gods"

Concrete isn't permanent, they can still fix their mistake on the lake! :p I hate that they did that rather than completely redo the mechanics with updated tech. All because they wanted to save money

They should also find use for the old defunct Fast & Furious "circle of the car gods"
Which is weird because they prob would now fix it, just bad timing.

Not sure how I didn't think about this before, but in my opinion I think the Supercharged section should be replaced with something E.T related. Basically make it like the original ride except updated and shorter obviously. Would be a way better finale to the Studio tour over F&F... I'm not against BTTF replacing it either but I think E.T makes more sense and I just want to see it in another park that isn't Orlando.
Sci-Fi Moon GIF by MANGOTEETH

But.... guests already get this limited time experience at HHN when they do the Terror Tram.

I know VIP tours get this perk. I just don't see this as a good idea for the masses. It just seems like a bad idea for day-ops

Reactions: alias8703
I'm excited to see how this all works....like when the parks are open late will we be able to walk still?

Also op's wise, will be interesting to see how it works.....like are you getting back on a the same tram or any tram that picks you up like HHN?

• Specialty Food/Drinks will be coming for the Universal Studios Hollywood 60th Anniversary
  • USHAP's will be offered a special preview event to experience the upcoming 60th Anniversary Studio Tour enhancements
  • Magnets celebrating specific Studio Tour attractions will be coming along the way.

• Specialty Food/Drinks will be coming for the Universal Studios Hollywood 60th Anniversary
  • USHAP's will be offered a special preview event to experience the upcoming 60th Anniversary Studio Tour enhancements
  • Magnets celebrating specific Studio Tour attractions will be coming along the way.
Back to the Future and Kong.....pleaseeeeeee

Nice, glad they are pushing for AP's by being like you can see the new 60th stuff if you sign up...smart move