Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 330 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm pretty sure I at least saw Wario's likeness in the backgrounds in one of the preshows. It was one of those 2D arts of a character on a kart/bike facing the side.

Hard for me to be disappointed when it's effectively replacing nothing. Ideally it pulls more people to the upper level from the rest of the land, but maybe that's hard to do without a strong incentive like a Bowser Jr. key.
Yeah, I mean that room is small besides the music block they could not do anything else

I agree, like we had nothing and now we have a little game...cool

Yeah, I mean that room is small besides the music block they could not do anything else

I agree, like we had nothing and now we have a little game...cool
And there's other corners that could receive things like Note Block Rock in the future. The Bomb key challenge would probably require its own bespoke room unfortunately, since USH doesn't have its own underground section.

And there's other corners that could receive things like Note Block Rock in the future. The Bomb key challenge would probably require its own bespoke room unfortunately, since USH doesn't have its own underground section.
Yeah only way they could have that is to go to the area near peach and push out the building more and take away that area but doubt they will do that

USH really did not think SNW would need expanding by where they put it and how small they made it

Reactions: LPCaptainDeath