Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Super Nintendo World (Osaka) - Donkey Kong Expansion Thread

I think the show building will house the load/unload, some queue, and on the second level one show scene.

Anyway, I'm taking a bet this is opening in 2024 because they're doing fabrication for this and EU at the same time and the themed elements won't be ready till then.

That and the fact that the land has yet to properly see its expected attendance.

Anyway, I'm taking a bet this is opening in 2024 because they're doing fabrication for this and EU at the same time and the themed elements won't be ready till then.
Or, and I know this may hurt to hear, what if Universal can also artificially prolong construction to stretch building costs over multiple years :grin:.

It probably will move slow and have some animatronics/figures in indoor segments. It’s not quite a regular roller coaster, not a dark ride. Kinda in between.
I understand this is supposed to be a family coaster, but this sounds pretty underwhelming. It sounds like it would be on Hippogriff level of "thrills".