Super Nintendo World (Osaka) | Page 70 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
What about the larger opening on the left? It could be the courtyard. And it looks like there is theming there.

I think the opening on the left doesn't go the whole way down, it was more like a recess in the roof based on a previous picture I have seen.

This land is going to be a juggernaut. It feels like the next evolution of how Potter made the wand's feel like the world was alive. But this time, the amount of shear objects that are moving in various forms of animation, is crazy.

You have the thwomp, you have Yoshi, the various mobs and enemies, and even now the brick platforms (and in the case of the pow ones, coins above that moving alongside!). It's absolutely mind boggling, as this thing is going to be an instant hit from just how "alive" it feels.

Looks great. I am confused why they needed the slots to show on the moving cloud platform though. Couldn't there just have been one center pole for each cloud that doesn't move more than half the width of the cloud? It just bothers me they could not have thought of some way to hide those black slots.

This land is going to be a juggernaut. It feels like the next evolution of how Potter made the wand's feel like the world was alive. But this time, the amount of shear objects that are moving in various forms of animation, is crazy.

You have the thwomp, you have Yoshi, the various mobs and enemies, and even now the brick platforms (and in the case of the pow ones, coins above that moving alongside!). It's absolutely mind boggling, as this thing is going to be an instant hit from just how "alive" it feels.

When this hits the states at UNI Orlando, I think that the crowds will rival Harry Potter. I could be wrong but this is some next level land creation/immersiveness.

Looks great. I am confused why they needed the slots to show on the moving cloud platform though. Couldn't there just have been one center pole for each cloud that doesn't move more than half the width of the cloud? It just bothers me they could not have thought of some way to hide those black slots.

My guess, and it's simply that--the reason why there are the holes, is because all of what is moving, is attached to the track that allows them to move. And in that, it may not be as ideal to have a covering as it could get caught in the process.

Couple GREAT close up, high res photos. I love love love LOVE these. The two Yoshi's fighting over an apple is the CUTEST thing I've seen. Also as stated before but gonna re-emphasize it with this image, they NAILED Bowser's Castle.
A Yoshi would never fight with its own kind. More likely, they are sharing the apple in a romantic meal, a la Lady and the Tramp ;) .