Superman (DCU) | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Superman (DCU)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Why does seemingly every super hero outfit that gets made now have to have an endless arrange of material designs in them? Are they that afraid of there just being empty space in the suit?

• Sad
Reactions: Lucky Planet
I really hope this is played for comedy in the film because that’s a bad wig lmao.
It'll probably look better in the actual movie tbh. It's a low quality picture from a weird angle so I'm sure it doesn't look bad

It’s a nod towards Christopher Reeve Superman outfit and let’s be honest, it’s probably his first costume before he gets his real one.
I'll be ok with the material and all the patterns but it needed to be form fitting. this suit looks like he borrowed it from his older brother lol :lol:
the torso part looks horrendously baggy. he needed a muscle suit underneath or something. at least padding for the arms.
maybe it will change the way it looks in the movie itself, it's just really awkward

I don't think I've ever seen a superman wear baggy suits until this

Sorry if this is not a good Thread for this but just wanted to say if you like Superman check out My Adventures with Superman, season 1 was good but man does Season 2 kick it up and reminds me of why I loved Speculator Spiderman and most Spiderman shows and games...they link Clarks and Supermans live really well

Reactions: saint.piss