T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 104 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Really?! Post pics! We wanna see.

Also, UUOP does a series on who bought what props from rides. Check it out, and there's an email address at the end of the article where you can tell them about your purchase so they can feature it! Unofficial Universal Orlando Podcast : Bringing It Home : Universal Orlando Memorabilia
I will soon post some pics of it. I already have it at home but didn't have the time to take some decent pics. And wow, this gun is huge.

371A4180-BCB2-4D52-8530-6522F69A4558.jpeg

T2-3D fanboy here too. :)

Man, I had to think long and hard about getting that gun! (Congrats! I’m glad it went to a good home!) Buuut, I spent a little too much on one of my all time favorite display pieces used in the park. I know it’s not technically from the show or made exclusively for USF, but I’m the new owner of the life size Endoskeleton that was in the Cyber Image shop. Missing fingers and all! :lol: (Another even snapped off during shipping)

This isn’t going to be where I’m keeping him on display, I was just making sure everything was there. I’m still working on the room/nerd cave he’ll be in. I really want to recreate the display from the shop, but I can’t figure out any info on the table he was on (Universal said it’s been around for quite a while and that they’re going to keep it to display other items). If anyone knows anything about it, I’d love to know! :)

You guys are forgetting the most important element of Bond vs Bourne for a show.

Bond has Bond Girls.

bond_girls_collage.jpg

Case Closed

View attachment 6865

T2-3D fanboy here too. :)

Man, I had to think long and hard about getting that gun! (Congrats! I’m glad it went to a good home!) Buuut, I spent a little too much on one of my all time favorite display pieces used in the park. I know it’s not technically from the show or made exclusively for USF, but I’m the new owner of the life size Endoskeleton that was in the Cyber Image shop. Missing fingers and all! :lol: (Another even snapped off during shipping)

This isn’t going to be where I’m keeping him on display, I was just making sure everything was there. I’m still working on the room/nerd cave he’ll be in. I really want to recreate the display from the shop, but I can’t figure out any info on the table he was on (Universal said it’s been around for quite a while and that they’re going to keep it to display other items). If anyone knows anything about it, I’d love to know! :)
Nice! I heard he was a good deal due to all the damage from guests walking by.

Nice! I heard he was a good deal due to all the damage from guests walking by.

Yep, about $1,000 less than what Sideshow Collectibles sells them for....or $2,200 less than Universal was selling the brand new ones for. Really the only damage I’ve noticed that can’t be fixed are the fingers that are missing, and the arms have some stress cracks. I don’t know if it’s just from age and the arms with the guns being fairly heavy, or some kid trying to hang on it. The right one hangs a little lower (when the gun is pointed straight) than it used to which you can tell from any of the more recent pictures of it when it was at the park. I was really surprised that the eyes still light up. I hadn’t seen them on since I was there in 2013.

It’s not very stable at the knees, but that’ll hopefully be an easy fix. I’ve got a new dowel which will hopefully fix how it was starting to lean forward. (The lean on this one is nowhere near as bad as some of the others I’ve seen online) I don’t know if the water pattern/“battle damage” in the chest area is from when it was made or a guest throwing their drink on it. But I have a pic I took of it in 2013 that shows the exact same pattern, which must’ve also been when it was fairly new to the shop because the fingers were still there. :lol:

Yep, about $1,000 less than what Sideshow Collectibles sells them for....or $2,200 less than Universal was selling the brand new ones for. Really the only damage I’ve noticed that can’t be fixed are the fingers that are missing, and the arms have some stress cracks. I don’t know if it’s just from age and the arms with the guns being fairly heavy, or some kid trying to hang on it. The right one hangs a little lower (when the gun is pointed straight) than it used to which you can tell from any of the more recent pictures of it when it was at the park. I was really surprised that the eyes still light up. I hadn’t seen them on since I was there in 2013.

It’s not very stable at the knees, but that’ll hopefully be an easy fix. I’ve got a new dowel which will hopefully fix how it was starting to lean forward. (The lean on this one is nowhere near as bad as some of the others I’ve seen online) I don’t know if the water pattern/“battle damage” in the chest area is from when it was made or a guest throwing their drink on it. But I have a pic I took of it in 2013 that shows the exact same pattern, which must’ve also been when it was fairly new to the shop because the fingers were still there. :lol:
Nice to know where the endo moved to. It got to a good home.

Here are pics of my stuff form the prop shop. I also have other T2-3D stuff which I didn't got from the prop shop, and I haven't posted it here. If you want to see more T2-3D items from my collection, just let me know.

These I got from the Prop shop:
DSC09208_web.jpg

DSC09209_web.jpg

DSC09210_web.jpg

DSC09211_web.jpg

DSC09216_web.jpg

Last edited:
I see people on the UOAP FB Page discussing the idea that this will be a generic action show but it will be similar to The Horror Make Up Show which is actually not a half bad idea.

Gets back to the roots of showing how movies are made and would fill the void from Disaster and FFL when it goes.

I see people on the UOAP FB Page discussing the idea that this will be a generic action show but it will be similar to The Horror Make Up Show which is actually not a half bad idea.

Gets back to the roots of showing how movies are made and would fill the void from Disaster and FFL when it goes.
BRING BACK MURDER SHE WROTE!