Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

Matrix. Lots to work with there. Bond maybe only if included kitty Galore.:freak: Love the censure. Was a character.

Last edited:
Shame on you. The first couple are really quite entertaining even though a “tad” violent.
I’ll probably check ‘em out, but when they were big I wasn’t old enough to see them and nowadays I’m focusing on catching up on all the fantastic horror I haven’t seen. Thanks for the suggestion!

My problem with Bourne compared to Bond is that Bourne isn’t a big or flashy movie with big scenes or an iconic score and I just can’t see it translating as well to the stage.

Merchandise alone, Bond would sell a ton, Bourne not so much.

Maybe if they want to go for the Bond route, they can do a remodel of MIB with an expansion of the London facade with you training to be a double 0 spy driving about in a mini Aston Martin. :look:

I like the Bourne movies (the first three, anyway), but James Bond is an whole other level of cultural interest. He's one of the most iconic movie characters of all time, and while on paper a show involving Bourne or Bond could possibly be very similar, they would have radically different tones and expectations on the part of the guests depending on which character was used.

Demolish it and Fear Factor Live and have an entire Men In Black land.:):):)
I hate to double post, but YYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!! :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin: